Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Community Discussion - Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Swain 2

07-14-2014

Quote:
Ask ZedV2:
They do not say, 'And still do.' If you are talking about the former yi and not the current one.

Yea, my mistake >.> But still, there are people who sit on Champions and do next to nothing with them... And we need to be more aggressive with them. I like Kameil's new Two Weeks philosophy, it punishes those who camp on Champions, because there won't be a Grace period, there will be no warning, those who cannot roleplay their champion or bump properly will simply be replaced.

Ask Zyra

07-14-2014

Quote:
FilFire:
First off, I would like to thank you for using the proper term. I appreciate it.

Second, I don't follow Rules of Stupid. Unfortunately most of the people here think that some Rules of Stupid are actually good rules.

Also, I don't believe in the idea that rules are absolute in any situation.

(I wish I got downvotes like you, I try so hard)

Hopefully you follow rules that we establish as a unit then, I get that some rules sound like a third graader made them up, but if we agree then we have to at least acknowledge that a rule is broken.

The biggest problem we are going to have is that we cannot actually punish people, sure we can boycott but there are going to be people who don't agree with the 'crimes' committed.

Ask The Widow

07-14-2014

Copy/pasted from OOC.

Quote:
It looks very good, Ryugi. (You can trust me, I've run forums before.) You really should add a section on OC's, though, just to make it very clear what is and is what not acceptable in an OC, thereby avoiding more Scars and/or Filfires.

DarkLordVladimir

07-14-2014

Well if the 2 champ rules does change it will change for everyone. So if we all decide 3 is acceptable we should all then be allowed to RP 3. But I think all this should be handled a lot more calmly and respectfully then it has previously.

Also I like Akuma running the OCs...having a OC is not about power level, she tries to help people make there OCs better, regardless of power level and doesn't turn any OC away. All that was ask was if you have a OP OC not to go around beating people down with it...which Filfire doesn't whether it's a rule or not so I think it should be left to her...I haven't seen anyone having a problem with how she runs it yet.

AsktheThornmage

07-14-2014

Quote:
Warden of Wards:
It was a near 50 percent lead between 'Keep all four' and 'Down to two, no exceptions'. And how are the others troll picks?

No. The ACTUAL options were "Keep 4" and "Don't keep 4", which is dead even when you take into account all but one of the options for the second one.

Learn to math.

Ryugi Kazamaru

07-14-2014

Currently, I'm not touching OCs. That's a separate matter. These rules aren't something that will go into effect quickly either. They REQUIRE discussion and input from people.

However, I WOULD suggest we take things one step at a time.

Therefore, I would move that we make a new poll regarding the Rule of Two first, since that seems to be the biggest hot-button issue on the minds of everyone. But, before we do THAT, we need to determine what the two poll choices should be, and only two, so that the majority vote isn't skewed by awkward choices.

Leo the yordle

07-14-2014

Quote:
AsktheThornmage:
No. The ACTUAL options were "Keep 4" and "Don't keep 4", which is dead even when you take into account all but one of the options for the second one.

Learn to math.

Umm..just because you don't agree with an option doesn't mean it's not a valid option.

Ask The Widow

07-14-2014

Oooookay. Let's all calm down and discuss this like adults.
A little salt is to be expected, but still. This is a forum, not Congress.

Ask ZedV2

07-14-2014

Quote:
Tyrant Swain 2:
Yea, my mistake >.> But still, there are people who sit on Champions and do next to nothing with them... And we need to be more aggressive with them. I like Kameil's new Two Weeks philosophy, it punishes those who camp on Champions, because there won't be a Grace period, there will be no warning, those who cannot roleplay their champion or bump properly will simply be replaced.

Thankfully I can say I sit happily on Malzahar. It's almost a daily routine to bump his thread and say, "Alright fifty days without a visitor, keep it up people!" Then we have a great party and things go wild. Or things would go wild if it wasn't only Malzahar break dancing with voidlings.

malzahar_and_his_voidlings__3_by_melspontaneus-d5cqnsj.jpg

Script Lord

07-14-2014

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
Currently, I'm not touching OCs. That's a separate matter. These rules aren't something that will go into effect quickly either. They REQUIRE discussion and input from people.

However, I WOULD suggest we take things one step at a time.

Therefore, I would move that we make a new poll regarding the Rule of Two first, since that seems to be the biggest hot-button issue on the minds of everyone. But, before we do THAT, we need to determine what the two poll choices should be, and only two, so that the majority vote isn't skewed by awkward choices.

.....Why can't it just be a simple "Yes" and "No"? Why does it have to be fancy?

The poll: Should we establish and endorse this rule where no single roleplayer may play more than a maximum of two champions at once?

- Yes

- No