(Open RP) Hero Academy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

02-11-2011

((Theres a front gate and a long walk to the front door, no help desk, and since I'm still in charge you can join. Also this is important I am converting the Stealth section to Technology and Stealth practices, since they can go hand in hand and noone makes stealth characters.))

Summoner Abyss

02-11-2011

Keith slowly makes his way down past the main gates after showing the gatekeeper the letter sent from this academy. His sword sheathed at his side while his eyes scan the area slowly as he makes his way to where he was told the headmaster's office would be. His large shield strapped to his back barely off the ground covered his tattered blue cloak and was a hassle to fit through the small door ways, but with some effort he manages to get by the doorways. Once he reaches the headmasters office he gives a knock on the door waiting for a response calmly as he lets out a soft sigh.

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/341 ))

Methelod

02-11-2011

((I'll wait til tommorow to make any posts for Rodrick.))

Summoner Abyss

02-11-2011

(( very well. ))

Methelod

02-11-2011

((Sorry bout the delay but as I've said before Koragon is SUPPOSE to be taking over and i consider rodrick an in-char dm.))

Summoner Abyss

02-11-2011

(( there is no problem I can wait besides not sure if you guys have a trainer for defensive fighting or not.))

Kilraith

02-11-2011

Mathew, after recieving the news of his acceptance, goes back to the Academy. As he arrives there he wipes his eyes as he was sure there had been a front desk of some kind but he must have been mistaken. He had been quite tired the last time he had been here. He followed the instructions on the letter he recieved and made his way to the his dorm. He set his stuff down and anaylized the next actions he could take. He assumed that he would be almost totally dedicated towards Stealth and Technology, but, he was ashamed to admit, he didn't know where it was. So he would have to resort to asking another person. He hated it as he was really no good at socializing but it was something he had to do. As he had been walking in he noticed the kitchen so he decided that at least one person had to be there plus his stomach was getting angry at him.

And so Mathew started his grand journey for knowledge and food.

Kilraith

02-18-2011

He had entered the building that housed the kitchen and weaved his way by the servants. None of them piqued his interest so he continued by. But as he was moving past a particularily delicious smelling counter, his stomach gurgled its want. Mathew looked down at it displeased, why couldn't he have gotten here when they were actually serving. He wished that he could get by with a few simple words.

"Excuse me" He started, completely unsure of himself "could I maybe have s-something to eat" silently he cursed himself for stuttering. He wasn't a master the art of socializing but usually he could keep from tripping over his own words.

"Well of course sonny" The large woman he had approached said brightly "What will it be?"

"Anything will do, I'm in a bit of a hurry but I'm awfully hungry." It was a lie but he would do anything to avoid socializing.

"Aw poor thing, you must be starving, I tells 'em that they don't feed you students enough but do they listen no" She put a bit of emphasis on the last word. "They put you on a set eating schedule and don't consider that some people just gotta eat!" she waved the ladel in her hand around in the air to fully express how dissatisfied she was. "Well don't worry I'll get you set up just right" She scooped him up some soup and gave him a bowl and spoon. "Now get yourself set down and eat, I don't care what kinda hurry your in, a hungry student is a stupid student."

Mathew thouroughly embarrased and unbalanced by here friendlyness took her advice and sat down at one of the tables. No one else was there and so he had only accomplished one of his goals but he was sure that he would get another chance. He put his failure out of his mind and worked at finishing the soup, it was quite good, consisting of potatoes, salt, pepper, ham and other things that he didn't know the names of. While he was eating he decided he might as well think about his next invention.

(sorry if I'm raising this from the almost dead but I think it has potential and don't want to see it go to waste.)

ConfusedKillers

02-20-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/393))
Xavier walked stepped out of the dark carriage that brought him here and as he started walking towards a gate that was nearly all rust the carriage disappeared, without a sound. Ahhh your old hunting grounds isn't it Charolette, well then lets not waste anytime. Xavier shot the multiple shadows that strangely gathered around him to the ground forming a symbol. Ahh rune casting, is so simple with u five. and with that he was in the headmasters office. "Excuse me sir but may I have a word?" he said with a dark voice.