Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot I love you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rudehandrandy88

07-11-2014

I love this forum. It's one of my favorites. I only wish that its was organized.

What do i mean?

well I would like to pop in here and specifically click an option for Skin idea for "x" champion
or New champion tab. or new item concept tab,new map concept, new game mode concept, new u.i concept. things generated by league of legends many inspired players who catch that spark of creativity. I would just hate to come up with an idea, hop in here and find it a bit overwhelming in my search to see if anyone else was on the same brain wave. I would love to collaborate with other fans on a specific champion idea and polish it out and pray riot accepts our offering of a fan collaborated champion/ And hope the community posts in the right threads.

instead of it all being jumbled together here.

pedOslayR

08-07-2014

bumpity bump bump

KyleTheConqueror

Recruiter

08-08-2014

bump