Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] How to get RP without much effort!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

08-17-2014

Quote:
Riven Panties:
I want to personally thank you for your guide. I was skeptical at first, but I wanted some extra RP on the side. I dont recommend exchanging the SB for amazon gift cards. I exchange my 500 for a bing rewards code, and then exchange the bing rewards for their burger king code. (The burger king code on swagbucks is a certificate, not an actual code) this way, I can avoid leaving my house for RP. It takes 5 days every $5 rp

i'm glad you are having success with my guide =).

PhlegmaticGoat

08-28-2014

Thank you for posting this. I have been looking for an easy way to get extra cash and this has helped. I have one question, though. How do you get 170 swagbucks a day just from running those two apps passively? I run the apps all day and I can only get up to 130-140 daily. It's as if there isn't enough time in a day to reach the max amount of points you can get from the video apps. Am I doing something wrong?

ripplet4243

08-29-2014

Quote:
PhlegmaticGoat:
Thank you for posting this. I have been looking for an easy way to get extra cash and this has helped. I have one question, though. How do you get 170 swagbucks a day just from running those two apps passively? I run the apps all day and I can only get up to 130-140 daily. It's as if there isn't enough time in a day to reach the max amount of points you can get from the video apps. Am I doing something wrong?

Swagbucks might have lowered the daily amount you get from those apps. They recently made 2 new apps that are pretty much the same called Sport.ly and Moviecl.ips. And nah, you're not doing anything wrong. Just leave the apps open and that's it.

Dizarky

09-05-2014

I use bing as well, and just farm 5 dollar amazon cards. just ordered a 25 dollar subway card, which riot accepts, and will profit greatly from doing next to nothing using pogo. I would suggest getting the amazon cards and just being patient to get a 25 dollar gift card. More free bonus rp that way. Got about 5k chilling in my account now and I've spent nothing.

I'll look into this as well. If I never have to buy rp again, that would be great. Thanks op.

ripplet4243

09-06-2014

Quote:
Dizarky:
I use bing as well, and just farm 5 dollar amazon cards. just ordered a 25 dollar subway card, which riot accepts, and will profit greatly from doing next to nothing using pogo. I would suggest getting the amazon cards and just being patient to get a 25 dollar gift card. More free bonus rp that way. Got about 5k chilling in my account now and I've spent nothing.

I'll look into this as well. If I never have to buy rp again, that would be great. Thanks op.

Yeah, I use a Bing Bot as well and I get $25 a month from it. Very easy money with absolutely no effort =).

PL55

09-07-2014

I have had swagbucks for about 3 years, and I have to say, it's REALLY slow to get points. I'm now using Bing rewards and the credits are just flying in.

ripplet4243

09-07-2014

Quote:
PL55:
I have had swagbucks for about 3 years, and I have to say, it's REALLY slow to get points. I'm now using Bing rewards and the credits are just flying in.

Just use both of them at the same time. Swagbucks is mobile and Bing is desktop.

grimgrimmett

09-29-2014

Quote:
Mustangdesu:
Get a real job.

and what is a real job. almost everyone where i live would say to me if i was a pro gamer you need to get a real job even tho you hake more pro gaming than the real job there talking about. so the way i fill about someone telling someone to get a real ob has no idea what there talking about and is just trying to be a troll

ripplet4243

09-30-2014

Quote:
grimgrimmett:
and what is a real job. almost everyone where i live would say to me if i was a pro gamer you need to get a real job even tho you hake more pro gaming than the real job there talking about. so the way i fill about someone telling someone to get a real ob has no idea what there talking about and is just trying to be a troll

exactly! and this can't even be compared to a "real job". it's just a side thing that you make passively.

ripplet4243

10-01-2014

bumppo