[Guide] How to get RP without much effort!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

07-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoT View Post
Swagbucks, oh I remember this..
its awesome =D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CardinalCyn

Junior Member

07-31-2014

Can you post the Google play links? Just so that people understand which app to get.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

07-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalCyn View Post
Can you post the Google play links? Just so that people understand which app to get.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...le.views&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...le.views&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....sportly.views

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...vieclips.views


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viewtiful Jon

Junior Member

08-01-2014

I used to post my links on Ebay as most forums banned people posting links. Even with a bunch of referrals I didn't make too much. Maybe $100 over 6 months, 99% of which was from referrals. Great for younger people to do who just want a bit of extra cash and can't get a job. Waste of time if you got a job/family etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

08-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viewtiful Jon View Post
I used to post my links on Ebay as most forums banned people posting links. Even with a bunch of referrals I didn't make too much. Maybe $100 over 6 months, 99% of which was from referrals. Great for younger people to do who just want a bit of extra cash and can't get a job. Waste of time if you got a job/family etc.
hey wondering how much referrals did you get?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquastarG

Junior Member

08-03-2014

Another thing that can help out getting some free RP is Bing Rewards, every 2 searches you do earns you a point. If you keep using Bing to search every day, the points build up and you can buy yourself a $5 Burger King card (Riot apparently accepts those) for 525 Bing Rewards points every once in a while for 650 free RP!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

08-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquastarG View Post
Another thing that can help out getting some free RP is Bing Rewards, every 2 searches you do earns you a point. If you keep using Bing to search every day, the points build up and you can buy yourself a $5 Burger King card (Riot apparently accepts those) for 525 Bing Rewards points every once in a while for 650 free RP!
yeah bing is also another great way to get free RP or money in general! i use it as well =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PigCheese

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripplet4243 View Post
Except you're wrong. Swagbucks isn't a scam and I'm posting this because it benefits me and everyone who is reading it.
.... You know with how much money he makes with the ads 5 dolalrs is nothing and all it does is rippoff the companies that are actually trying to advertise. So essentially your helping them steal tons of money from companies so that you can get a 5$ rp card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigCheese View Post
.... You know with how much money he makes with the ads 5 dolalrs is nothing and all it does is rippoff the companies that are actually trying to advertise. So essentially your helping them steal tons of money from companies so that you can get a 5$ rp card.
how is it stealing when the companies are paying people/swagbucks to watch ads / videos?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riven Panties

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

I want to personally thank you for your guide. I was skeptical at first, but I wanted some extra RP on the side. I dont recommend exchanging the SB for amazon gift cards. I exchange my 500 for a bing rewards code, and then exchange the bing rewards for their burger king code. (The burger king code on swagbucks is a certificate, not an actual code) this way, I can avoid leaving my house for RP. It takes 5 days every $5 rp