Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Splat over and over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdKutCombo

07-11-2014

Playing my first ranked game of the day and I had a bug splat. After reconnecting I played for a bit and then another happened. After reconnecting several times over, I bug splat again. Game was running perfectly fine yesterday now all I get is bugs plat every 30 seconds of gameplay.

Elduris

Recruiter

07-11-2014

Heya

Bug splat are typically caused by out of date drivers, so make sure all your drivers are current. If they are, you might want to check some of the common solutions found in this knowledge base article (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/28849700-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes).

LogJammin

07-11-2014

I have the EXACT same issue but my drivers have been, and are, completely up to date. This makes the game unplayable and I'm probably catching reports over it when its not even my fault.

DxDiag.txt