Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't use Velkoz's ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DlCK FITZWELL

07-11-2014

After I activated my ult within a half second of dying, I was not able to use Velkoz's ult for the rest of the game.

I tried to click-activate by using the mouse, and also rebound the ultimate key to various other keys than 'R'

Game: ARAM
Map: Howling Abyss
Killed By: Xin Xiao

My killer was Xin Xiao, I am not sure if he used his Q,E, or R in the process, but it might be a contributing factor. I may have also, at the time, had a Morgana sheild (E) from an ally.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annie UOK

10-06-2014

I second this, can someone please look into this?

Just finished an embarrassing game with vel koz on summoners rift. I used my ultimate less than a second before dying and then couldn't ult for the rest of the game. I don't think it has anything to do with your killer, because xin xiao wasnt in that game. It was jinx, blitzcrank, warwick , azir, and lux.