Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crashing client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabattacker

07-11-2014

I tried to play a match as lee sin on Friday , July 11 at 2:14 in the morning and my client kept crashing so i was unable to join and as a result i had to quit league as i realized it was not going to connect. Please do not ban me as i tried several times to connect to the game but it would not let me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Counterclockwork

Recruiter

07-11-2014

Hi, Sabattacker.

Would very much so like to help you, but I'll need a bit more information before I can suggest a possible solution to your problem.

1. Was it crashing by client malfunction i.e. Bug Splats? Or was it disconnecting and failing to reconnect?
  2. Has this been a consistent problem, or is this just recently occurring? And if so, is it still re-occurring?

If you do receive any form of punishment (though you shouldn't; and most likely won't) please send in a support ticket explaining your situation: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new