Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champ select Freezing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThunderKappa

07-10-2014

So i was in ranked queue and i found a game, while in champ select the timer ran out and the windows froze, however i could still type messages, this happened before i got to pick my champ. I got queue dodge due to that, i waited the 5 minutes and joined another game and the same thing happened. I got a 30 minute ban and lost 13 LP all together. Anyone know how to fix this issue? its frustrating losing LP and getting queue dodge time bans because of an in-game bug like this! Thanks in advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Counterclockwork

Recruiter

07-11-2014

I've experienced this a few times recently this week, and to my knowledge there's nothing you can do about it.

It seems to happen quite randomly, but I suspect it's a connection related issue. Possibly from internet speeds dropping, and the connection seizing entirely even if the speeds raise shortly after.

Feels like it would be something related to server authentication - perhaps something to do with a different network service for live games that it's not communicating effectively to between the point that it determines you're not AFK from clicking Accept and the time it starts the timer in Champion Select for your team.

Also, smart idea dodging those games. The times that it happened to me I wasn't able to.