Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You guys need to re-do your whole servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostflyer

07-10-2014

This is just about an issue that NEEDS to be fixed. A company that runs on millions can NOT be seen with servers that **** on players for no reasons. Internet is working, same provider as a friend IN THE SAME HOUSE, same router etc, and I disconnect for no reasons. The game also doesn't want to re-connect, keep saying I can't connect to pvp server.

Yet, my friend keeps playing the same game we were in...

I mean, really, how is it possible that your servers handpick some players to disconnect for no reason?!

This is aggravating, not the first time it happens, not to me but so many others.

it's time you guys stop beeing idle around and work on something, the downfall of this game is too annoying.