Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Great ping (35), nonresponsive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightHawkSW

Recruiter

07-10-2014

I've played a few games today. This is the first game I've played with Iron Solari Leona since the latest patch. Not sure if that's relevant, but...

At the game-load, sound effects for her walking and getting abilities were normal. + bar disappeared. No Q showed. She wouldn't move either. I quit and reconnected. Problem occurred against after a few minutes. I quit client and relogged... problem occurred again after a few minutes. Twice again since the first.

I'm presently sitting in the game without restarting, seeing if it will clear up... it doesn't seem to be. Speedtest.net reports great connection (20mbps dl, 2mbps upload). Direct line connection. never had this problem before.

Full teams:
Pulse Ezreal
Icedrake Shyv
Xin Zhao
Ziggs
Iron Solari Leona

Thresh
Lucian
Neon Vi
Tyrant Swain
Akali

Additional detail: it was ranked. My team took it fairly well. I don't suppose you can forgive them for the loss? I'll take the loss still, if that adjusts your opinions on it at all. >.>;

NightHawkSW

Recruiter

07-10-2014

Just tested Iron Solari in a normal game. Occurrence did not repeat.

Keizgon

07-10-2014

I had this happen to me yesterday in one game. Now's it frequently doing this. My ping / connection is fine, yet I can't see ANYTHING in team fights. This is not normal for me at all.

Fede

07-10-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2kcOLqVoUo

This is what happened to you ?