Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hotkeys not working every 15-20 games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phos the Boss

07-10-2014

This has been a problem that keeps coming up every 15 to 20 games. I start the game with the inability to use 80% of my hotkeys. QWER don't work, along with every smart ping. Certain keys DO work, like shift, enter, tab, spacebar, but the inability to use hotkeys on my spells makes the game unplayable.

Once the game is started like this, the bug is permanent for that game, and never fixes itself. Reloading doesn't help, and uninstalling only delays the bug for another 20 games.

Also, if I spam my hotkeys in rapid succession a spell WILL successfully go off. For example, pounding my keyboard with my fist might make me cast Q, but that fails to resolve the issue, as Q won't work by hitting it normally.

There's tons of threads for this but NO ONE has ever found a viable answer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PopCherries

07-11-2014

Same problem here