Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3rd Party Skin Site Fraud Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squirelzrme

07-10-2014

Quote:
Keima Katsuragi:
I bought a championship riven and it costed me 500 dollar.. i bought it 24 days ago (the estimate delivery time is 7-24 days) and right in the 24th days you guys announce this.. i sent a ticket about it but im very nervous and frustrated, my question is will i still get my skin? Because it will be as good as scam if the 500 dollar skin i bought is disactivated by you guys
please reply, im extremely frustrated right at this moment

Refund yourself.

Keima Katsuragi

07-10-2014

and furthermore, i never knew agbout the code cards faq, as i never knew it EVEN exist. I was just happy that i gathered enough money to buy a rare skin for my fav champ, riven, and now the code will expire and it feel like my 500 dollar i throw it in fire.

Keima Katsuragi

07-10-2014

Quote:
Squirelzrme:
Refund yourself.

eh, but the point is im asking if theres anyway i may get the skin since i pay the money (i didnt even know about the code faq and the skin expiration, this was 24 days after i order the skin), with the fact that i don't know if they will even refund.
I bought it in aceskin, fyi.

SquidmoX

Player Support Manager

Follow RiotSupport on Twitter

07-10-2014

@Keima Katsuragi, since this is a 3rd party transaction you're best bet is to request a refund from AceSkins for the item. If they refuse to offer you a refund, you can challenge the payment with your payment processor.

Sorry we can't be more help, but since this took place through a 3rd party service, we don't control the payment/refund process.

Keima Katsuragi

07-10-2014

Quote:
SquidmoX:
@Keima Katsuragi, since this is a 3rd party transaction you're best bet is to request a refund from AceSkins for the item. If they refuse to offer you a refund, you can challenge the payment with your payment processor.

Sorry we can't be more help, but since this took place through a 3rd party service, we don't control the payment/refund process.

but however this was announced like 24 days after i order it? I don't even know they will refund me in paypal, and this was announce like the day i should be getting the skin. It's really not fair, especially if this thread and rules isn't stick around in like a dashboard and etc. I don't really go on the website often, so i didn't even know anything until before my friend told me about it

Keima Katsuragi

07-10-2014

Quote:
Keima Katsuragi:
but however this was announced like 24 days after i order it? I don't even know they will refund me in paypal, and this was announce like the day i should be getting the skin. It's really not fair, especially if this thread and rules isn't stick around in like a dashboard and etc. I don't really go on the website often, so i didn't even know anything until before my friend told me about it

I don't know if im asking too much, but all i want is you guys give me the skin that i bought since it was 24 days even before this announcement and i didn't even know about the rule since is no where to be found except in the support section, which, i never went through it.

Laredan

07-10-2014

Quote:
Keima Katsuragi:
I don't know if im asking too much, but all i want is you guys give me the skin that i bought since it was 24 days even before this announcement and i didn't even know about the rule since is no where to be found except in the support section, which, i never went through it.

Did you buy it from Riot? No. Why would they be liable for your loss if you used a 3rd party to buy a skin? I always felt like Aceskins and all those sites were shady. However I do hope Riot makes the Pax skins available for a limited time. It definitely isn't fair to everyone that others are playing with these skins. Pax sivir is my favorite, I would definitely pay for her if riot releases her to public.

Keima Katsuragi

07-10-2014

Quote:
Laredan:
Did you buy it from Riot? No. Why would they be liable for your loss if you used a 3rd party to buy a skin? I always felt like Aceskins and all those sites were shady. However I do hope Riot makes the Pax skins available for a limited time. It definitely isn't fair to everyone that others are playing with these skins. Pax sivir is my favorite, I would definitely pay for her if riot releases her to public.

eh the only reason why i bought from aceskin it was because it sponsors my favorite streamer, boxbox and it often do giveaway on his stream, so i took the chance saved my money and bought cs riven. Who known this, skin disabling, will happen? It wouldn't hurt to refund a skin that was 975rp in shop, and i didn't bought it that time because i didn't care about skin, but it would hurt if i lose 500 dollar just because the skin are all gonna be disabled today

Keima Katsuragi

07-10-2014

and this was never announced, and any day, it was today. There was skin shop a long time ago, and it was getting popular and i see people buy skins often so i gave it a shot. But this, just came out of blue. Disabling all the skin codes

Lefou5000

Recruiter

07-10-2014

Don't worry guys, not all codes are deactivated! Some rare codes still work! For example, this code : EUCT96FVRMQADC is still marked as used, and not as expired! #KingTryndamere #RazerRunes!
(Now they probably will get deactivated though :/)