Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

De-ranking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeheLOLzzz

07-10-2014

hi guys. i just got to gold 5. if i lose the next game, will i go back to silver 1? if not, how many games do i have before i go back to silver 1?

BabysUnlimited

07-10-2014

No when you get into a league, you have a period of safety at 0 point where you can not fall back. After that you could but it is much much harder to fall a whole league down than it is a division.

CountPain

07-10-2014

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe you have to win at least one game before you can drop back to silver I.
So, as long as you stay at 0 lp, you won't drop, but as soon as you get the first win, if you drop back to 0 and your mmr is low enough, you'll get demoted.

Al Thorr

07-10-2014

From Gold 5 to Silver 1 your mmr has to be pretty bad, you will have to have a lot more losses than wins, someone told me a good way to know is if you find yourself playing with silver 4s and 5 you will be demoted

DhydraBlade

07-10-2014

im getting demoted im a gold 5 with silver 4 mmr... i cant carry cuz my team is so bad they feed enemy, so the only one that has a chance of 1 v 1 is me... but then i cant cuz its 5 v 1! and my whole team flames and afk at fountain! thus i keep on droping!

i made a new account and i am gonna redo my promos, and i hate gold! and i hate silver! bronze the dreams!