Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Possible fix to lag/disconnects?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadNewsInABun

07-10-2014

I had a post over in the GD (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4675478) and had an idea because of this poster -->

Quote:
Get Lucky Viktor:
Its the combination of third party hacks, high ping due to location in NA, and service providers all of a client based from Adobe AIR.

You thought that these issues would never happen?

So I thought to myself..."Adobe Air hey?" Uninstalled Adobe Air, and BOOM! Two games with no lag spikes, and no "attempting to reconnect!"

COULD THIS BE THE ROOT OF THE ISSUE?!?! Feel free to test it for yourself, maybe I just got lucky, but I'll post more later when I'm playing more (bed time now.)

Cheers

TL;DR Try uninstalling Adobe Air

BobOki

07-10-2014

Nope, no Adobe Air here and still 150ms-300ms regular then 3000+ spikes... East coast pitsburgh Verizon Fios.

CrippledTable

07-10-2014

Don't even have adobe air
It was a good shot though
Atleast some people like you are actually trying to find a solution, instead of screaming at riot
Thanks