Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

would any one caring ehough hlep me through to getting out of bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

likeAbigDI

07-09-2014

Hi im am currently need help form ppl that can help me get out of bronze maybe like a duo que all i want is to get out of bronze thx :P!!!

AstronautAnt

07-09-2014

It's gonna take more than one day to get out of bronze y'know.

Nuribotoke

07-09-2014

Feel free to add me, Nuribotoke on NA. I'm support, finally got into silver myself and am doing well! I'll duo with you anytime.

Delete Teemo

07-09-2014

Quote:
likeAbigDI:
Hi im am currently need help form ppl that can help me get out of bronze maybe like a duo que all i want is to get out of bronze thx :P!!!

git gud m8

tmh95

Recruiter

07-10-2014

I can watch you and give you significant advice specific to you to help you improve. If you genuinely want that. If you just want someone to get you to a place better than bronze, you will degrade to bronze again in no time no doubt.

Sneezingfit

07-10-2014

Quote:
tmh95:
I can watch you and give you significant advice specific to you to help you improve. If you genuinely want that. If you just want someone to get you to a place better than bronze, you will degrade to bronze again in no time no doubt.

Hey man, I'm in silver 3 and obviously I still have a long way to go. If you wouldn't mind watching a game or 2 of mine and giving some advice, id be happy to gift you a skin in return