Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High MMR ARAM Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrietti

07-14-2014

Wish I owned/played Mundo so I could learn something. Let's see who is next.

Edit: Malphite!

Edit: woot a Fiddle.

Any way I can adjust the backround music with your stream or is that all on your end. It is a little hard to hear your narrative, especially if I am typing in the background. It is just a smidge too loud for me.

What is a Wolf

07-14-2014

Quote:
Arrietti:
Wish I owned/played Mundo so I could learn something. Let's see who is next.

Edit: Malphite!

Edit: woot a Fiddle.

Any way I can adjust the backround music with your stream or is that all on your end. It is a little hard to hear your narrative, especially if I am typing in the background. It is just a smidge too loud for me.

Fixed My bad about that. I was told music sound was okay but I guess it was different for that person.

Arrietti

07-14-2014

Quote:
What is a Wolf:
Fixed My bad about that. I was told music sound was okay but I guess it was different for that person.

I might need to clean out my ears. It is likely me but I do appreciate the adjustment =)

Riven Ownley

07-14-2014

Quote:
Arrietti:
Someone is jealous.... No one cares if you hate your life/job Riven, don't trash other people's endeavors b.c you have none =/

Your introduction to psychology bull**** doesn't work here. What would I be jelous of? A stream with 0 viewers? If I wanted a stream with 0 viewers, I'd create a new Twitch account np.

GrosPigeon

07-14-2014

Quote:
Riven Ownley:
Your introduction to psychology bull**** doesn't work here. What would I be jelous of? A stream with 0 viewers? If I wanted a stream with 0 viewers, I'd create a new Twitch account np.
Ty for bumping the thread mate keep up the good work

What is a Wolf

07-14-2014

Done for today. I'm glad some of you enjoyed it. As always, the video is available in the link in the first post and I will be back for more Soon™.

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Since the classic forums will be converted to "read only" with the transition to the lol reddit lol style forums, need to get some less-terrible (dare I say "helpful&quot threads to the top.