Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina Miniature made from Warhammer parts and Green Stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakieTheJackal

07-09-2014

Hey everyone! After I made my Thresh miniature, I decided to make one for Katarina! Took me forever to paint and make so I'd like some feedback on what you guys think. Thanks! 1010415

A51

07-09-2014

Looks awesome. Kudos to you and your considerably larger pool of patients. I couldn't do something like that, id be too paranoid to start it to begin with. Let alone have the patients to finish it. Good job on the painting too!

JakieTheJackal

07-09-2014

Thanks dude

Aimai

07-10-2014

Awesome conversion! (Yup, used to play 40k)

You should do more of these! I think that you could make a great Lucian with some Tau parts.

JakieTheJackal

07-10-2014

I plan on it I've been looking at some champs and warhammer kits and I've got a few ideas of who's next

DDTKID

07-29-2014

any idea what parts you used? it'd be kinda fun to use Katarina in a D&D game.

JakieTheJackal

10-05-2014

Quote:
DDTKID:
any idea what parts you used? it'd be kinda fun to use Katarina in a D&D game.

Witch Elf base, with Dark Eldar Gauntlets and Legs. Daggers are also from the Dark Eldar sets. Hair and coat were hand-made with model epoxy(green stuff). Knives on her back and the one on her thigh are Space Marine combat blades. Hope that helps!