Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rushing Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmISamIAm

Recruiter

07-09-2014

Okay, so I'm wondering what would be the best theroritcal team composition to quickly wave-clear and take towers at level 1, by having 5 members mid and those members having quick waveclear abilities.

Edit: This was phrased badly. I meant what would be the best team comp to rush mid and attempt to take all three towers and inhibitor.

So what 5 champions can, at Level 1, take turrets and/or clear waves fast?

(also i may try this in a bot game w/ people (hint i want you to join me) b/c i want to see how fast it is)

MarhsallLee67

07-09-2014

1. Draven
2. Draven
3. Draven
4. Draven
5. Draven

AmISamIAm

Recruiter

07-09-2014

i meant a list not abusing the powers of the League's most powerful and amazing champion, as I feel as if i want to give the opposing team a chance.

CountPain

07-09-2014

I don't recommend pushing five mid early game, mainly because you'll be starved for experience, but if you just want to know what comp I'd recommend for trying it, I'd go with this:

Jinx
Thresh
Twisted Fate
Ziggs
Elise

AmISamIAm

Recruiter

07-09-2014

Haha, I wouldn't actually try it in a real game. Probably just against bots who can't respond to it well that I wouldn't want to lane against. (doom bots)

Would Sivir work in place of Thresh? Upon hitting Level 2 she gains both Boomerang Blade and Richochet, enabling her to clear waves quickly.

CountPain

07-09-2014

If you were relying solely on pushing the tower down?
I would actually swap out Elise for Jax and Thresh for Caitlyn.
The team I suggested has a combination of turret push, wave clear, and early game CC for quick picks.
Having Thresh and Elise as part of the comp allows you to pressure back whatever poor fool is stuck trying to defend mid.

Lagloading

07-09-2014

This was actually done in a competitive enviroment with Jungle Heimerdinger and they won.
Search GSG Jungle Heimerdinger. The commentator said it was match 5 (the Final) and they pulled it off.

Their team was Blitz, Olaf, Heimerdinger, Caitlyn, and TF

DhydraBlade

07-09-2014

warwick
nunu
draven/jinx/tristana
heimerdinger
TF