Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot please fix bot lane ward problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

painoman

07-09-2014

so a while ago riot changed the bushes in the jungle to make it so if u had a ward in a bush you could see the whole bush, so to speak. But in the bot lane bushes if you place for instance a trinket ward at the very edge of one of the in lane bushes, you won't be able to see the edge of the other side of that bush, because the bush is longer than the vision given by ward.

DontClickMeBro

07-09-2014

So don't place the ward at the edge of the brush??

Is this for real?

Koi Nami Only

07-09-2014

Quote:
a Friendly Troll:

Is this for real?

Some situations arise where the chances of making the mistake of not warding far enough becomes more prevalent. Not only that, but I've literally placed a ward in the MIDDLE of the bottom enemy bush (from blue side) and could not see a thresh standing at the end of the bush. It's buggy as hell some times and forces me to play in and out of the bush to maintain vision on the enemy support putting me in a position to not be able to play more aggressively (i.e. playing on the melee minions to trade properly).

It does force me into a passive-aggressive trading stance when I could potentially zone the bot lane to their tower.

Izbiz

07-09-2014

Quote:
a Friendly Troll:

Is this for real?

Are you for real?

If a ward is supposed to give vision with a range of 1100, it should give vision of 1100. There shouldn't be dark spots because it's in a bush.

@OP, this is not the only bush that has the issue. The Blue side's red buff bush has this issue as well.

MarhsallLee67

07-09-2014

I hate the bot lane bushes so much for this very reason.

IPlyFreChmpTil30

07-10-2014

I dont think everyone should have to waste a mastery point for the extra vision for trinkets just to have more vision in bushes...