Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious topic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KohaiVagwurms

07-09-2014

Recently I was in a game where the enemy team got a quadra kill, I went back to my spawning area to prevent him from getting the penta, yet some how he out did the damage from the healing. . Isn't that a little ridiculous if a fed adc can just snipe you off the platform?

Thunder Kats

07-09-2014

So he got the penta, NICE. Grats to him/her. Should have sold some items and bought thornmail and maybe a spirit visage and some health pots in that situation. The game was already over, why does it matter if you afked the rest of the game alive or dead ? Are you so upset with the loss that you are on the forums angry about a end game penta that means nothing.

If his team wins a team fight vs your team while you guys are on the platform, then we have issues.

PonderousSeaLion

07-09-2014

II killed someone as lux as soon as they were up.

Like the second they spawned they were dead again

It happens.

Mich567

07-09-2014

It's annoying but not a true balance problem.

Izbiz

07-09-2014

If someone has the Quadra and you're the only one left, at least go down with honor. Don't go down running like a *****.

That's the real problem.

Bodeluxury

07-09-2014

Youre a maggot

MarhsallLee67

07-09-2014

Quote:
KohaiVagwurms:
I went back to my spawning area to prevent him from getting the penta

There goes your credibility.

BaronInHerNexus

07-09-2014

Quote:
KohaiVagwurms:
Recently I was in a game where the enemy team got a quadra kill, I went back to my spawning area to prevent him from getting the penta, yet some how he out did the damage from the healing. . Isn't that a little ridiculous if a fed adc can just snipe you off the platform?

Boxbox was able to use Riven's ult when he was only like level 13-15 (I don't quite remember) to sneak into the enemy base and get like a double or triple kill on people that just respawned on the platform. This was without any inhibitors down. The platform doesn't heal you that fast unless you have homeguard. Sorry for getting rekt m8. Hope you honored the guy for getting a penta.

IPlyFreChmpTil30

07-10-2014

Quote:
KohaiVagwurms:

Get Homeguard on boots. Insane healing rate.