New Match History not working

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrDinoBrian

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEnth View Post
Hey guys,

A lot of you posted screenshots where you're not logged in to the website. Can you try logging in and see if that resolves your issue?
no logging in doesn't fix the problem

MrDinoBrian

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Gharris View Post
Here are the shortcuts to do a cache-clearing refresh, btw:

Windows: ctrl + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R
Linux: F5
this fixed it! thank you so much

SuperMerc

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEnth View Post
Have you tried logging into the website?
Yes, I was logged into the website when I attempted to receive my match history. I even logged into the website and tried finding my match history through the match history link on the homepage.

I'm not sure but I am curious if it might have something to also do with the fact that I can't access links from the in game client. I posted a message about that,

( http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4670961 )

It might have something to do with the fact that I'm having this issue, or it might be completely seperate. Not sure, but I figured I'd make this connection just in case they are effecting each other,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Skystrike7

07-10-2014

Use internet explorer

SuperMerc

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skystrike7 View Post
Use internet explorer

I've tried Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, and Maxthon 2.0. Three very different browsers. I mentioned that in my original post, but thank you anyways for trying to help.

PlasticTouch

07-12-2014

It works now thanks RIOT
But you guys should add something that shows where on the map u died and not jut where u got your kills
Thanks again

Grant the Ant

07-13-2014

Hello Riot Web Designer Guys,

Thanks for creating this new match history feature it sounds really cool from what people are saying about. Hopefully i can get it running on my computer eventually.

As of July 13th, 2014 I am still having issues with match history not loading.
I spent another hour working to get it running this morning without success.
The most I have been able to get is the match history default page to work immediately after a hard reset of internet explorer (IE9) in ‘inetcpl.cpl’
Attached ‘MH Default Page’
The errors start occurring when I attempt to click the login button. The login attempts to download an authentication note onto my computer, but regardless of what I do with it (save it, open it, or cancel it) the site will never advance past the log-in screen. I’ve waited Login +10 mins.
Attached ‘Log-in after 10 mins’
If I refresh the page; however, the login screen vanishes and it appears that I have logged in.
Now I can click view my match history, but once I do that nothing works any more. I can navigate away refresh the page, crtl +F5, etc , etc, etc,
Attached “MH after 10 mins”
However, if I do a hard reset of IE9 in ‘inetcpl.cpl’ I can repeat the earlier steps. Eventually I end up at the ‘MH after 10 minutes screen’ again.

I am using 32-bit vista, could that be the problem?
Does the new match history require me to download some sort of add-on to run correctly?
Any ideas why this isn’t working for a lot people still?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MH Default Page.jpg (155.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Log-in after 10 mins.jpg (160.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg MH after 10 mins.jpg (132.4 KB, 12 views)

StormwindNoel

07-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Gharris View Post
For those of you having this blank page issue, could you hit f12 to bring up the Dev Console, go to the 'Console' tab, and copy/paste any errors and/or take a screenshot of what it shows?
Mine works fine in Chrome, but these are the errors I get from IE 9:
CSS3117: @font-face failed cross-origin request. Resource access is restricted.
gill-sans-w04-book.woff
CSS3114: @font-face failed OpenType embedding permission check. Permission must be Installable.
gill-sans-w04-book.ttf

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MatchHistoryErrors.JPG (39.0 KB, 13 views)

SuperMerc

07-24-2014

I am still unable to view my match history. I am receiving no details about any of my matches. If I want anything. the only way I'm able to get information is by going to

http://quickfind.kassad.in/profile/na/SuperMerc/

So that I can atleast get my last ten matches.

If anyone else is still having this issue, just replace my summoner name "Supermerc" with yours in the above url, and you can get your last ten matches and detailed information.

ShadowDragSlayer

07-24-2014

how do i change the link in the client to bring up the match history on chrome instead of ie.