Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Match History not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I R TEH SUCK

07-09-2014

and 404 player not found when i quadruple checked that i spelt it right, and tried account name as well.

Vortex IV

Recruiter

07-09-2014

Blank page still on Firefox 30.0

autocorrel051854

07-09-2014

When I click on the match history tab to try to open it, I get a request to download an octet stream, Im using google chrome.

AhhShucks

07-09-2014

I get a blank page as when I try and open match history, even when logged in. Using internet explorer or google chrome. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/ is the link that pops up, which looks like just the default link to me.

I attached a screenshot of my blank match history screen.

match history Screen.jpg

PlasticTouch

07-09-2014

I go onto my match history in the game. I click on the "see full match history" button. Then it opens up an internet page on the league of legends site that is blank white box with no text. I have tried to refresh the page multiple times, but it still does not work. This is on chrome by the way.
Thank you in advance for you're help
and I hope u can solve this problem

shakiriquan

07-09-2014

After refreshing the page and clearing the cache, error 500 continued to appear whenever I tried to view my match history. Doing some research I found that some ad extension in google chrome may prevent some websites from being accessed. Then i deleted it and now match history works fine. If you think this might be a problem, follow this.
Go to Tools in the upper right --> click extensions --> Then delete any ads/unwanted programs

Hopefully this helps

Guitarmaniac918

07-09-2014

WOO. Working, thanks a ton guys!

ILB Yoichi

07-09-2014

I'm still getting a blank page my chrome is up to date and I am logged in

ILB Yoichi

07-09-2014

Odd as soon as I posted here it began working >.>

reller EU

07-10-2014

i got some random match history of some one with my name above of a few months ago i dont get it :|