Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hextech Sweeper.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JedditeWTF

07-14-2014

Not only is Hextech Sweeper not ZOMG OP!!!@, building one makes you very fail bad. :[

only the worst sona na would build a sweeper first item. because bad. :[

hextech_sweeper_so_bad.jpg

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

07-14-2014

Quote:
Foxxyness:
The only way I can describe how op this item is is by saying imagine your favorite champion. Then imagine your champion's ult being rendered useless because of 1 item... The game instantly becomes boring because now you have no ult, while everyone else's ult is still of some use.

Zed vs Zhonya's.

Tyrae1

07-14-2014

I have played many games as ap teemo in aram, and many times the enemy has gotten a sweeper. At most, the enemy gets 2 sweeper items and even then the shrooms arent useless. It's not like the entire enemy team is hugging the sweepers constantly, people move around. Yes, it makes it so that less shrooms get through, just like armor and mr make less dmg get through. Place your shrooms at bush entry points so that the sweeper cant detect them in time without its active. Also, dont go full ap, go ap and atk speed. I build teemo with nashors and runaans and you dont need shrooms to do plenty of damage.

JedditeFTW

07-15-2014

Q. Who the hell builds a Hextech Sweeper on Heimerdinger?
A. Somebody who knows that not one of four AD champions will build a Lightbringer
(and Rengar built his Lightbringer after his Hydra, and a moderate amount of cajoling from that stupid Dingerdonger)

hextech_sweeper_so_bad2.jpg

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Since the classic forums will be converted to "read only" with the transition to the lol reddit lol style forums, need to get some less-terrible (dare I say "helpful&quot threads to the top.

( and Hextech Seeker is still FINE and building one against an enemy team with a stealth champion is a sign at your ARAM MMR is at least Silver V. )