Thanks!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Tiki

User Research

07-07-2014
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Just wanted to give a shout out to all you who came to hang out with us this weekend at Anime Expo. Myself and PiousPoro had a blast hanging out with you all at the cospitality lounge. Was a little less crazy over there and it was awesome being able to have a conversation and get to know you all. Hanging out with everyone and seeing some of the amazing cosplay made my weekend.

Also, in case you're out there, wanted to give a special thanks to whoever cosplayed Lollipoppy (forgive my poor memory for names). Thanks for taking pictures with me and not beating me senseless with your Q

Mitsu

07-07-2014

h-hi

Exeggutor

07-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Tiki View Post
cosplayed Lollipoppy
There is no greater fear in this world..

PvM ChinWoo

07-07-2014

I was the Teemo in that cosplay too bad I was passived.

HA!

Giggle

07-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Tiki View Post
Just wanted to give a shout out to all you who came to hang out with us this weekend at Anime Expo. Myself and PiousPoro had a blast hanging out with you all at the cospitality lounge. Was a little less crazy over there and it was awesome being able to have a conversation and get to know you all. Hanging out with everyone and seeing some of the amazing cosplay made my weekend.

Also, in case you're out there, wanted to give a special thanks to whoever cosplayed Lollipoppy (forgive my poor memory for names). Thanks for taking pictures with me and not beating me senseless with your Q
can u post some pics pls? I wanna see how the Rioters Gods look like *_*

Riot Tiki

User Research

07-07-2014
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
can u post some pics pls? I wanna see how the Rioters Gods look like *_*
Hah, definitely not a God! Will get some uploaded soon as I get time to compress them

Colonel J

07-07-2014

"cospitality"...

KiteAzure

07-07-2014

Yea I went there, eliv gave me a hug <3333

Ohh yea, I also embarrassed myself in front of the cosplayers on stage when scarizard asked about questions for cosplayers and I just wanted to say hi to scarizard so I said hi instead of asking a question :P IT was worth though, got to see scarizard finally

I met some other rioters too if anyone wants pictures, sadly not iron stylus! I wanted to take a picture with him but he was drawing.. I hope he would've recognized me from worlds because I took a picture with him there too!

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2014

I was the pool party graves, and I'm currently hunting for pictures of myself because I forgot to bother my friends to take any.

AX was super fun tho.

41noob

07-07-2014

i don't like weabs