LoL Wins IGN Reader's Choice Multiplayer Game and Strategy Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Congradulations! Can't wait to use this. Corki's my favorite.

Semantic Memory

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Though I already have Corki, I think it'd be cool for you to give him to everyone for free (with the skin) in celebration.

Falwind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

just to make less people angry I think you should have Corki on sale for the next 2 weeks for half-price that way you make it easier to access without having to worry about refunding points.

evora

01-14-2010

i'm not against free, i love free stuff. but what about those who paid money or spent ip for corki...?

Vixen Fox

01-14-2010

We won you guys 3 awards and lots of free press, the least you can do is give us a free in-game character. CORKI FOR ALL!

tombomb

01-14-2010

Way to go Riot.

Rectifyer

QA Analyst

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by evora View Post
i'm not against free, i love free stuff. but what about those who paid money or spent ip for corki...?
That's like saying Steam should refund everyone who bought TF2 because they started selling it for $2 for a day. Doesn't happen that way. That's like saying every person who bought a video game when it came out should be refunded because they are now selling them for $29.99 at the greatest hits section or less. Doesn't happen.

What's done is done. The rest of the community should in fact receive Corki for free.

fsbben

01-14-2010

Sweet!! A HUGE congrats for a job well done. Any win for Riot is also a win for us Cheers!

And yes to Corki+UFO skin PLEASE!

Carleton

01-14-2010

I also think everyone should receive corki for free because what's the point of getting an awesome skin and not being able to use it? I could see it being especially frustrating for people who are trying to farm ip for runes but yet want to play with that lovely skin.

Stealthippo

01-14-2010

WHOOOT! save 6.3k!

12345612 ... 32