Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newbie Tuesdays Gaming League! :D All Are Welcome!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protosan

Recruiter

07-09-2014

We only have a handful of really experienced players. And they are all very helpful and kind. Most are willing to answer questions.

But NTGL is a very open community that's extremely accepting and willing to play with sub 30s and new 30s alike.

Again, we really would appreciate any type of player: new, old, casual, competitive, etc. Just give us a shot I promise we're friendly!

And yeah we really aren't high ranked. lol Unless you consider silver high. Then yes.

Protosan

Recruiter

07-10-2014

bump

MurOllavan

07-10-2014

I probably made that sound too much unwelcoming, its a very fun group.

Synreaver

07-10-2014

Signed up for the website!

Protosan

Recruiter

07-10-2014

Awesome
Thanks for joining us!

Protosan

Recruiter

07-11-2014

bump

CarameI x

07-12-2014

Hello~ I joined the website just now. I'm pretty new although I did have an account on another server. I decided to just switch to NA because I think the the're parts of this community that's just better for someone like me who's still learning c: I'm still only level 2 though since I just made my account here.

Protosan

Recruiter

07-12-2014

Welcome friend
Looking forward to playing with you!

TheCuddlyHamster

07-12-2014

Very welcoming community. Great people to play with and very friendly. I love it.

Protosan

Recruiter

07-13-2014