Should we giveaway the Corki Champion with the UFO Corki skin?

Yes! Give all players the UFO Corki Champion, but don't give out refunds to current owners 3,017 79.63%
No! It would be unfair to current Corki owners to give him to everyone else 772 20.37%
Voters: 3789. You may not vote on this poll

Should we giveaway Corki with the UFO skin? *UPDATED*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Generic Furry

01-14-2010

Corki should come with the skin, anyone who argues against it is just being spitefully selfish.

Orionis

01-14-2010

ya give corki too!

Bombad

01-14-2010

Can't you give the skin without giving the champion ?

(I don't want you to not give the champion, I just wonder why you consider giving the champion. Is it because you want everybody to be able to enjoy the skin or because you can't give a skin without giving the champion ?)

CG Myster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredzach View Post
Permanent unlock of Corki for every existing account? Do we really want to see a conga line of Corki in every game?
It takes TWO wins to buy Ashe, making her appear in virtually every game anyways. At least corki requires a little more skill.

FefeOxy

01-14-2010

pwned for buying an OP champ. I vote for Corki to everyone!

Jason Only

01-14-2010

Sure, why not? Everyone wins.

Tyaeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

I don't own Corki but I did vote. I wouldn't mind getting Corki with the skin but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to buy him to use it either.

It would be nice to see more of Corki in games, I rarely ever see them played.

Brains

Adjudicator

01-14-2010

I vote no simply because i don't want freaking corki in every game.

Is there any way to unlock the skin to people who don't own corki so that when/if they buy him they will have the skin available? Codes or something?

Fallen 62

01-14-2010

I do not own Corki, so I would like to have him unlocked (and I voted yes), but I do see major downsides of giving him to everyone for free when people have already unlocked him with IP/RP. I don't envy the decision you guys have to make. Greedily I say yes, logically I'd say no.

L0CUST

The Council

01-14-2010

Corki is 6300 ip.. that takes quite a bit of time to accumulate. I could have another set of runes and Udyr =/ sigh