Should we giveaway the Corki Champion with the UFO Corki skin?

Yes! Give all players the UFO Corki Champion, but don't give out refunds to current owners 3,017 79.63%
No! It would be unfair to current Corki owners to give him to everyone else 772 20.37%
Voters: 3789. You may not vote on this poll

Should we giveaway Corki with the UFO skin? *UPDATED*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

01-14-2010
1 of 9 Riot Posts

As you know, League of Legends has won IGN Reader's Choice Award (announcement coming soon):

Best Multiplayer Game
http://bestof.ign.com/2009/pc/best-m...ayer-game.html

Best Strategy Game
http://bestof.ign.com/2009/pc/best-strategy-game.html

I am awed by the power of our community.

Now, down to business. We would like to leave it in the hands of you - the award winners - whether we giveaway the Corki Champion with the skin (as we did the Rammus skin for Beta Testers). We don't have the ability or capacity to give refunds to every current Corki owner, so we have two options.

Either way, this is a reward for voting. We would only give prizing to those who created their accounts before midnight tonight because those are who helped us with the voting.

Please vote above!

- RiotChris

By Pendragon: We've made an official announcement, please visit: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=50247

quarked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

yes!

edit: ooo first

Sedon

01-14-2010

Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2xHero

01-14-2010

Give Corki, too.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Honestly, I wouldn't. That being said I own CORKI. I worked hard to purchase him. If others feel differently, I understand.

Discounting him is another possibility. Even if it was really cheap like 450 IP for a month. Tha would make people who paid the full price in IP feel better.

The problem is if you don't give corki, people put in a lot of effort voting for something that they can't access.

Mysterious D

01-14-2010

Already owning Corki, I wouldn't mind you giving it out for free with the skin. Specially since its for such a big reason. Go ahead, give everyone Corki aswell.

Casshernx

01-14-2010

I would personally say no. But I mean if I didn't have Corki I would say yes... conflicted... too bad I can't get something else . Either way I can go either way.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

01-14-2010

Yes! I'd like the hero.

Thanks for checking with us first though.

dredzach

01-14-2010

Permanent unlock of Corki for every existing account? Do we really want to see a conga line of Corki in every game?

Royoken

01-14-2010

I own corki, give out both the champ and the skin!