Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Coaching for Soloqueue and Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinehuck

09-29-2014

Just as a followup:

I was on a downhill trend until I took my lesson. Afterwards, my lolking score shot up and I moved up two divisions and I'm about to climb up a third: http://oi61.tinypic.com/262acmo.jpg

SFG mAEtb0y

09-30-2014

My schedule is open! Let me know if you are interested in lessons.

Tehcompanionbox

10-03-2014

Just finished a jungle coaching session with him, consisted of going over my gameplay style and decisions that I make and why, and then playing a game together.

Really informative and friendly, helped me learn a lot in the relatively short time frame that we were working together and he did a good job in addressing one of my biggest issues in play. I'd definitely recommend him as a coach.

SFG mAEtb0y

10-04-2014

I am free most of the day today and tomorrow, so I can do on-the-spot lessons for anyone who is interested. If you want to schedule a lesson for sometime next week instead, we can set that up.

SFG mAEtb0y

10-06-2014

Hoping to fill up my schedule this week! I can also give walk-in lessons if I happen to be online when you add/message me.

Excillias

10-06-2014

I would love to get some help.
I know a lot of the basic stuff as well as a good deal of advanced techniques, but I can't seem to always use them in their best instances. I'm making the climb out of bronze, and I must admit, it's slow and pain-staking. I've been told on some days that I should be in gold, and others that I should be in silver. Sometimes I'm even told that I belong where I am. My gameplay is inconsistent at best, and I could really use some help trying to figure out how I could fix this. My decision making is almost never level-headed throughout the game, which results in a lot of unnecessary deaths on my behalf. Many that could have easily been avoided..

SFG mAEtb0y

10-06-2014

Yeah I would love to work with you and help you get out of Bronze, and even climb beyond that eventually! I am busy for the next few hours but when I get on League I will talk to you and we can sort out the details.