Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Coaching for Soloqueue and Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFG mAEtb0y

07-13-2014

Unfortunately I am actually going out of town (and away from internet access) for about a week starting Monday, and tomorrow (Sunday) I will spend most of my day doing laundry, packing, getting supplies, etc. This means I will be unavailable until Tuesday the 22nd (I am back on the 21st but I already have several lesson scheduled for that day). If anyone interested in lessons is okay with waiting a week, you can add me and message me in-game during the day tomorrow (Sunday) and we can schedule something.

Sorry about the inconvenience. I look forward to helping you guys as soon as I can.

SFG mAEtb0y

07-21-2014

I am back and ready to start coaching again! Shoot me a message if you are interested.

SFG mAEtb0y

07-22-2014

Bump!

SFG mAEtb0y

07-23-2014

bump

SFG mAEtb0y

07-24-2014

bump

SFG mAEtb0y

07-25-2014

bump

SFG mAEtb0y

07-26-2014

bump

Greggles252

Recruiter

07-26-2014

Hi ^^ I'd be interested in a free lesson some time soon. I don't know that I'd have money to pay for another lesson but I'm looking for any way to improve that I can xD

Kalyith

07-26-2014

Sent a friend request! Looking forward to learning. I am in Gold as well, but looking for any opportunity to improve my gameplay.

Chichiboss

07-26-2014

I'm going on vacation but will be interested when I get back!

I will add you and I'm a support G 3 Main
Nami/Thres/Leona are my best