Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Coaching for Soloqueue and Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFG mAEtb0y

07-05-2014

My name is Tyler "mAEtb0y" Morgan and I know what it takes to be a champion! I am offering coaching for players and teams who are looking to improve and are interested in strong results.

I am a freelance League of Legends coach. I have played LoL since August 2011 and I am dedicated to becoming the best player, analyst, and teacher that I can be. I am currently Gold in ranked soloqueue and climbing. I write analysis articles for my website, http://supportorfeed.net, and occasionally shoutcast for http://loltourneys.com. I have played and coached for multiple competitive teams and the players I work with consistently come back to me when they need help and advice. Recently I decided that my knowledge and aptitude for teaching is worth sharing with a wider audience, so I am offering coaching to anyone who wants help and is willing to listen.
With my coaching you can expect immediate and honest feedback on your gameplay. Your first lesson is FREE, and during that lesson I will help you determine what parts of your gameplay need the most work. I will provide simple practice techniques that you can use independently to improve those weak points of your game. If I do my job right you will have a good starting point to immediately start playing at a consistently higher level of play. If you feel that you need more help after the first lesson we can discuss payment. Lessons begin at $5/hr for solo players and $15/hr for teams. I want to make it very clear that you have no obligation to come back after working with me once, and that my goal in that initial lesson is to give you a strong baseline to improve your gameplay with or without my help.
Right now I offer coaching for supports, marksmen, junglers, and teams. If you are interested just add me, "SFG mAEtb0y", in-game. I look forward to working with you and helping you become the best player you can be.

I am currently working on a series of comprehensive guides, which right now I am calling "SFG Bronze to Diamond". Portions of these guides will be available to paying students for free as supplementary material for lessons. Click here for more info and a sample of the content. (http://www.supportorfeed.net/bronze-to-diamond-preview/) All of the money I make on coaching goes into the time and resources used to create more content like this.

I also stream on a regular basis:
Watch my stream on twitch. (http://www.twitch.tv/maetb0y)
Watch my stream on my website. (http://www.supportorfeed.net/streams)
If you watch on my website you are supporting me so that I can continue streaming and providing high-quality content!

SFG mAEtb0y

07-07-2014

Bump

SFG mAEtb0y

07-08-2014

Bump

Guillotine010

07-08-2014

I would love to receive coaching and some bodies help but I don't believe in paying to get better at league sry

SFG mAEtb0y

07-09-2014

My first lesson is free and my goal is to get you to a point where you can improve on your own so that you won't need to pay for more lessons. If you work with me once and decide not to come back, that is totally fine and I will not hold anything against you. I charge because I like to eat warm food and sleep inside, not because I'm trying to swindle anyone out of their money.
If you're interested in my coaching, go ahead and add me in-game and we can talk. If you're not, that's fine too.

SFG mAEtb0y

07-11-2014

Bump

WatermelonYellow

07-11-2014

Hey i just added you and would like to get a free lesson, i've already sent a friend request and will be almost all day on 7/12

WatermelonYellow

07-12-2014

So I just finished with the free lesson from meatboy. I can say it is NOT a waste of time, I have learned so much from one lesson. If i had money i would sign up for a lot more lessons. I highly recommend having lessons with meatboy.

tumber77

07-12-2014

Found this page thru some links from a google search on gunblade mundo! aHa. He instantly accepted my request and was eager to help. In my case, I pretty much knew what my issues were, but hearing it from someone helps quite a bit for me. He seems to genuinely like helping, and isnt trying to lure you to pay. He really does put in quite a bit of effort on the free lesson and has the drive to help. Really cool guy, obviously has a passion, and it is cool to see a good Samaritan approach to this stuff. Don't be discouraged by the paying after the first lesson idea, because like drug dealers, even though the first one is free, it doesnt mean it gets you any less high haha! But really, try it out, im pretty tempted to come again because of how cool the experience was!

Demonik187

07-13-2014

I'm totally doing this. I'll add you tomorrow when I get home from work. I work 3rd shift so it will be in the morning. Let me know when you are available. I am getting really frustrated because I have been playing for 2 years and I have went from bronze to gold and back. I know there has to be something I'm missing here. I usually seem to do well, but not good enough to carry my team.

Thanks in advance!