Computer Crash Mid-Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ganjja

01-22-2011

Everytime i get into a game around 2-5 minutes after minions spawn my computer crashes. it only crashes because of league of legends because i left my computer on for 3 hours Idle then when i tried LoL again it crashed. It started happening right after the patch applied this past tuesday. I tried turning down my graphics to help it not crash but it still did. Any ideas???

P.S. It only happens on one computer and not the other. also everytime i restart my computer then open the launcher for the first time again the "terms of use" and "privacy" agree page pops up so I have a feeling it could be something with the patch not being installed correctly.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Can you describe what happens when it crashes? Blue Screen? Audio looping? etc.

Thanks!

ganjja

01-22-2011

Sometimes the screen will turn black and my music that i have playing will just make a really loud buzzing noise for like 10 seconds and then it'll stop but the screen will just stay black so i have to manually shut down the computer by holding down the power button. other times it'll just automatically shut down completely. like as if i held down the power button, but i didnt. and i have been getting alot of leaves on my record because i try to play with friends and everytime i do i get into a ame and my computer crashes!

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Download a program called HWMonitor, and post a screenshot of your temps before the game, then about 3-4 minutes into the game. Thanks! :-)

Edit: Do this 5v5 in a custom game with bots to avoid a leave.

ganjja

01-22-2011

can you send me the link to download it? i keep trying to navigate the websites to find the download page but i cant find it

Eambo

ganjja

01-22-2011

Eambo give me a couple minutes im taking screenshots but i can't seem to find where theyre going, i keep searching my folders i cant find them

Eambo

01-22-2011

Just hit alt+prntnscrn, open up paint, paste them in, and save it =-)

ganjja

01-22-2011

Attachment 105645

ganjja

01-22-2011

before game^^