Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Computer Crash Mid-Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ganjja

01-22-2011

Everytime i get into a game around 2-5 minutes after minions spawn my computer crashes. it only crashes because of league of legends because i left my computer on for 3 hours Idle then when i tried LoL again it crashed. It started happening right after the patch applied this past tuesday. I tried turning down my graphics to help it not crash but it still did. Any ideas???

P.S. It only happens on one computer and not the other. also everytime i restart my computer then open the launcher for the first time again the "terms of use" and "privacy" agree page pops up so I have a feeling it could be something with the patch not being installed correctly.

Eambo

Recruiter

01-22-2011

Can you describe what happens when it crashes? Blue Screen? Audio looping? etc.

Thanks!

ganjja

01-22-2011

Sometimes the screen will turn black and my music that i have playing will just make a really loud buzzing noise for like 10 seconds and then it'll stop but the screen will just stay black so i have to manually shut down the computer by holding down the power button. other times it'll just automatically shut down completely. like as if i held down the power button, but i didnt. and i have been getting alot of leaves on my record because i try to play with friends and everytime i do i get into a ame and my computer crashes!

Eambo

Recruiter

01-22-2011

Download a program called HWMonitor, and post a screenshot of your temps before the game, then about 3-4 minutes into the game. Thanks! :-)

Edit: Do this 5v5 in a custom game with bots to avoid a leave.

ganjja

01-22-2011

can you send me the link to download it? i keep trying to navigate the websites to find the download page but i cant find it

Eambo

Recruiter

01-22-2011

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

ganjja

01-22-2011

Eambo give me a couple minutes im taking screenshots but i can't seem to find where theyre going, i keep searching my folders i cant find them

Eambo

Recruiter

01-22-2011

Just hit alt+prntnscrn, open up paint, paste them in, and save it =-)

ganjja

01-22-2011

ganjja

01-22-2011

before game^^