Footwear for Evelynn. Are Sorceror's Boots so last year ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthan

01-14-2010

I am mainly an Evelynn player, but something has been bothering me since Sorc boots were nerfed. Is 20 flat magic pen still worth it considering the price ? I believe Boots of Mobility are a cheaper and potentially better alternative, but I don't really know how much not picking Sorcs would hurt my overall damage. Any thoughts on that ?

Does the newly redesigned Sorceror's Boots still look hot on Evelynn, or is it time to switch brand ?

JunkRamen

01-14-2010

I'm not very familiar with Evelynn mechanics, but I can tell you that 20 magic pen is very strong on a lot of casters. The problem with Evelynn is, she's delicate and forced to melee, so you might be better off buying defensive boots... or, because she's pretty much only good at ganking, you might want BoMobility/Swiftness.

Tarion

01-14-2010

I struggle to find a hero I don't find BoM a viable option on

Purutzil

01-14-2010

Shes a gank hero that only works at low/mid tier. I'd say Sorc shoes work perfectly fine with her since really all she is meant for is ganking. Otherwise mobility/swiftness would work out best. Really if she is out exposed with others around to get her, she is going to die anyways if they target her and she comes out at the wrong time.

Empyron

01-15-2010

I always get boots of mobi on eve. The need to get to that person almost dead outweighs the need for 20 magic pen.

Tyrfang

01-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarion View Post
I struggle to find a hero I don't find BoM a viable option on
Well there's TF, Rammus, Zilean, and any hero in Twisted Treeline...

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

Depends.

That said, sorc shoes are fantastic on any magic damage dealer, and most eves are primarily magic damage. Remember, though, her rupture is -26 MR/Armor debuff.