Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help on fixing lag please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zydico

07-04-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkUA0X3Ertk

Some examples of the lag:

5:39
16:20
17:08
22:30
22:42
24:30

I've had this problem for the past few weeks and it's getting really annoying. As seen in the top right, my ping is insanely inconsistent and the lag is making the game extremely painful to play. Now, the strange thing is, when I had high ping on the NA server when I was back in Korea (say, around 250 ping), the lag was nowhere like what I am experiencing in this video. Back then, the lag I had was smooth with no stuttering and sliding, with the only lag being in the delay of my movements and spells. However, looking at this video, I'm experiencing insane lag that makes it look like it's not only the ping that is at fault. Any help into fixing this would be incredibly appreciated.

I am using a wired local connection that is connected to the wall in my dorm at the university. For some hours, I'd have smooth 25 ping, and others, just as bad as this.

KeepnItFresh

07-04-2014

East coast players have been having this issue. Thank you have recording it, its exactly what i'm experiencing as well. Hopefully Riot can see how bad this lag is.

KeepnItFresh

07-04-2014

Lol, how the fk did you live at 25:10 btw. that **** was funny.

Zydico

07-04-2014

Strange thing is, I live in Seattle, Washington

Zydico

07-06-2014

Bump

gazehead

07-06-2014

For me it started last night; every game I joined was ~200-250 ping. Just tried to join a custom game and I'm sitting at like 260.

Zydico

07-08-2014

Bump

hatemoronsbuster

07-08-2014

Hahaha riot just doesn't give a **** the west coast players get the best servers so they pay for the game get used to it

Zydico

07-08-2014

Bump

Zydico

07-09-2014

Sigh... bump... Is there any point in posting in this forum? It seems like it's dead