Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Match History just shows a blank page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp the Soldier

09-26-2014

Yup, same for me. I click my match links and get a blank page. Using forefox.

Kashyyr

09-26-2014

Same here, started a week ago. Tried it in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

JalapenoPirate

Recruiter

09-27-2014

Started this week.

Blank Match History in Firefox.
Works in Chrome.

Clearing history, cookies, everything, then rebooting does not change the behavior.

42oL33t

09-27-2014

Doesnt work for me either

Jmyster

09-27-2014

Yes, I've been having this trouble recently as well.

Onikisu08

09-29-2014

I am having the same issue. Using the latest firefox and my history and cookies always clear when I close the program. Best workaround I have soo far is to use this site http://quickfind-beta.kassad.in/

Shows just about everything the Match History is supposed to show but again I cannot access it directly from the LoL servers.

Also I have NoScript and Adblock Plus but both are disabled for this site.

JustEight

09-30-2014

It used to work for me as well, though I don't look too often, only noticed it failing last week. Just had a really good game though, so I kinda wanted to see! Using Chrome :C Hoping for a fix!

LRdM

10-02-2014

I'm starting to experience this now as well. Chrome 37.0.2062.124 m (64-bit) on W7. I cleared all my cookies/temp files to no avail.

Timbohale

10-03-2014

I started having this problem as well as of about two weeks ago. I was using the new match history fairly regularly before that, and without changing anything on my computer it just stopped working one day and just gives an empty box. I've tried the clearing cookies and history thing as well as using Firefox instead of Chrome and none of it helped.

Vercez

10-05-2014

Bump