Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Match History just shows a blank page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thoragh

07-06-2014

I will pile on, but to be fair my client recent started Bug Splatting in SR all the time on my main gaming machine. I am not sure if anyone else had anything like that occur to stop it from working (the beta was working fine for my account earlier). Added my screensnip from my Win 7 64-bit Chrome PC as well.

<edit> it did the same for my account on a fresh install of Mozilla FireFox on the same computer.

<edit> it also did the exact same result for me on my laptop, an entirely different machine.

Riot Match History.jpg

RedeemerAZ

07-07-2014

Still broken =(

Spiral Continuum

07-07-2014

I've had this problem since they first stated it was open. I actually assumed that it had crashed and not fixed yet but now that it's a long time later I go looking and apparently it's a common bug.

I'm quite disappointed! Really had been looking forward to using this feature!

Tried clearing cache etc, in Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Doesn't work. And clicking on the link to the FAQ in the same tab at the top of leagueoflegends.com also results in the same screen: standard league page but with no content in the gray box!

I wonder if there is something causing this between their servers and particular ISPs maybe??

Liard

07-07-2014

It worked amazing for me the first day, but now between myself and friends we can't get it to work at all. Just a blank white box...

RandomDigits

07-08-2014

Worked for me the day they announced, its been a blank page since

B K

07-09-2014

Mine works in Firefox but not in chrome.

Zanariaz

09-21-2014

I am having the same problem, I see nothing but a blank page. Perhaps they will decide to fix it eventually.

ElTheocracy

09-21-2014

I'm having the same problem: I can see the page, but the area where the match history is supposed to come up is completely blank.

Rather annoying when it dumps you straight out of the game to the client, and so you can't look at anything.

ArkthePieKing

Recruiter

09-25-2014

Chiming in. Me too.

Starch

09-26-2014

GET http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/assets/1.0.0/lib/backbone-min.map 403 (Forbidden)
GET http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/assets/1.0.0/lib/backbone.marionette.map 403 (Forbidden)

Riot pls, looks like we can't load in backbone so it's not working. Can someone please fix this, it would be much appreciated