Internet Problems With League Of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinopi

01-22-2011

I bought a new computer ... I had an old computer with League of Legends , it was working fine with my internet ... now , i have a new computer with League of Legends downloaded on it , so , when i connect to the internet , start playing league of legends ... PVP.net works fine + the champions select + the loading , but the first 10 minutes of the gmae i get disconnected and it counts as a "Leave" , sometimes at 7 and 5 Minutes.

The problem is , when it disconnected , i have to wait from 30 minutes - 1 hour to reconnect on the internet.
Everything else works fine on that computer without disconnecting.
Please help!

I have :
Netgear router
Speedtouch Modem
2gb RAM computer

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Hi Pinopi,

So just to try and understand this, you're getting into the game okay, but you're getting disconnected early on in the game, and you can't reconnect? When this happens, is it only LoL, or your entire internet that drops?

Pinopi

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Hi Pinopi,

So just to try and understand this, you're getting into the game okay, but you're getting disconnected early on in the game, and you can't reconnect? When this happens, is it only LoL, or your entire internet that drops?
entire internet drops and cannot reconnect for 30 minuter - 1 hour.
even though , my sisters and brother laptops stay connected on the internet.

Pinopi

01-23-2011

HELLO
I have a problem here unsolved, please help , i had 18 leave out of this problem...

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Firstly if you're having issues, play custom games. You don't get leaves.

So when your net drops, have you tried restarting your computer? Does it let you in?

Also have you tried right clicking your network connection and going to 'repair' - what does it say when you do this?

Pinopi

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Firstly if you're having issues, play custom games. You don't get leaves.

So when your net drops, have you tried restarting your computer? Does it let you in?

Also have you tried right clicking your network connection and going to 'repair' - what does it say when you do this?
tried restrating ... i open pvp.net , works , reconnect to the game and same problem happens again!

when i repair to the internet it says enabling and disabling thing and stops on "connecting to the internet" and won't work...

Eambo

01-23-2011

Can you do the following please:

- Press Windows Key + R
- Type in "cmd" and press enter
- Type in "ipconfig"
- Your IP should begin with 192.168.x.x. If it DOES, take note of it.

Next time it drops, repeat this test, and see what your IP is listed as. If it's 169.254.x.x it means that your computer has lost it's IP address, and is unable to reconnect.

Pinopi

01-23-2011

I tried this test , it says the my ip is : 10.0.0.3 , is somthing wrong with that?

Eambo

01-23-2011

Check it on your brothers computer - what does it say on his?

Pinopi

01-23-2011

it says that there is IPv6 and IPv4 , what is that , my connection doesn't have that.