Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Clockwork Room [Ask Orianna]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ball and Ori

07-05-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
Blitzcrank nodded. "CORRECT, MY PRE-CALCULATIONS WERE INCORRECT. DODGEBALL? YES, DODGEBALL IS FUN. I USUALLY DO IT IN ISOLATED TIMES, BUT IT AIDS ME WITH LARGE HANDS AND MY ROCKET PROPELLED GRAB!" Blitzcrank replied, checking his calculations and saw his error.

((We robots are so smart, huh Ori?))

((Yep ))

Orianna nodded, "Perhaps if we could bring in a few other people we could play DodgeBall."

The Ball let out a small whirl as it glided above Orianna's head.

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
There was a knock at orianna's door

There was a Ball at Orianna's door, opening it after the knock was there.

AskTheSteamGolem

07-05-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
((Yep ))

Orianna nodded, "Perhaps if we could bring in a few other people we could play DodgeBall."

The Ball let out a small whirl as it glided above Orianna's head.

((We the robots! I wuv ya Ori! It's so good to have another robot.))

Blitzcrank did another affirmative, and he nodded. "AFFIRMATIVE ORIANNA. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF WE MAY PARTAKE IN A HUMAN RITUAL KNOWN AS A...DATE OF SORTS. I HAVE HEARD MALES ASK FEMALES TO A TIME OF ACTIVITIES AND FUN. WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEST THIS OUT ONE DAY, AND ALSO YES WE WILL NEED PLAYERS." He said, wanting at least a robot like him to partake in the ritual. He looked at the ball and waved at it. "I ALSO PLAY SOCCER, BUT DODGEBALL SOUNDS COMPATIBLE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THAT DATE TO KNOW HOW FLESHLINGS WORK. THEY ARE A MOST CONFUSING KIND." Blitz added, staring at Orianna, holding out his palm to her. "EXPLAIN, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FLESHLINGS? THEY CREATED US, BUILT US, AND YET THEY HAVE CONFLICT. TELL ME...DO YOU SIMULATE EMOTIONS?"

((I hope she accepts the outing, then we can go destroy humans! ))

PSYCOsanches589

07-08-2014

"You must be ball." a hooded man (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3614) presumed

The Ball and Ori

07-09-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
((We the robots! I wuv ya Ori! It's so good to have another robot.))

Blitzcrank did another affirmative, and he nodded. "AFFIRMATIVE ORIANNA. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF WE MAY PARTAKE IN A HUMAN RITUAL KNOWN AS A...DATE OF SORTS. I HAVE HEARD MALES ASK FEMALES TO A TIME OF ACTIVITIES AND FUN. WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEST THIS OUT ONE DAY, AND ALSO YES WE WILL NEED PLAYERS." He said, wanting at least a robot like him to partake in the ritual. He looked at the ball and waved at it. "I ALSO PLAY SOCCER, BUT DODGEBALL SOUNDS COMPATIBLE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO PARTAKE IN THAT DATE TO KNOW HOW FLESHLINGS WORK. THEY ARE A MOST CONFUSING KIND." Blitz added, staring at Orianna, holding out his palm to her. "EXPLAIN, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FLESHLINGS? THEY CREATED US, BUILT US, AND YET THEY HAVE CONFLICT. TELL ME...DO YOU SIMULATE EMOTIONS?"

((I hope she accepts the outing, then we can go destroy humans! ))

(())

Orianna shook her head, "We can not simulate emotions, but we can understand them. Father built us to understand and act human, but unfortunately our programming is limited. As for a date... Such an offer sounds reasonable. As long as the Ball can company us, I can allow it."

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
"You must be ball." a hooded man (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3614) presumed

The Ball let out a small barely audible chirp.

"The Ball would like to know who you are," Orianna translated, "You don't look familiar. Our database has no knowledge on you."

PSYCOsanches589

07-09-2014

"I am the one who sent you the letter about a play date." he replied

AskTheSteamGolem

07-09-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
(())

Orianna shook her head, "We can not simulate emotions, but we can understand them. Father built us to understand and act human, but unfortunately our programming is limited. As for a date... Such an offer sounds reasonable. As long as the Ball can company us, I can allow it."

Blitz looked at Ori, listening in to her and her father. "I BECAME SENTIENT, BUT I DO NOT FEEL BUT UNDERSTAND THEM TO ABOUT TEN PERCENT. I DO NOT KNOW. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING THE DATE, AND YES THE BALL MY COME WHEREVER YOU WOULD WANT IT TO." Blitz described, nodding. "SO WHAT DO YOU DESCRIBE MY CREATOR AS? HE HAS ABANDONED ME AND MY CALCULATIONS SHOW 0 PERCENT FOR REASONS." He said, wondering what they thought.

The Ball and Ori

07-11-2014

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
"I am the one who sent you the letter about a play date." he replied

"Ahh yes," Orianna started, "Ryler... correct?"

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
Blitz looked at Ori, listening in to her and her father. "I BECAME SENTIENT, BUT I DO NOT FEEL BUT UNDERSTAND THEM TO ABOUT TEN PERCENT. I DO NOT KNOW. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING THE DATE, AND YES THE BALL MY COME WHEREVER YOU WOULD WANT IT TO." Blitz described, nodding. "SO WHAT DO YOU DESCRIBE MY CREATOR AS? HE HAS ABANDONED ME AND MY CALCULATIONS SHOW 0 PERCENT FOR REASONS." He said, wondering what they thought.

Orianna tilted her head and wound up the cog on her back again, "I believe your processing power is exceeding your speech programs. But as for your request, I am impartial to where we go. We trust you will know where a fun place to go would be. And your creator...I do not think very highly of him. He has insulted our creation and our father too many times before."

AskTheSteamGolem

07-11-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
Orianna tilted her head and wound up the cog on her back again, "I believe your processing power is exceeding your speech programs. But as for your request, I am impartial to where we go. We trust you will know where a fun place to go would be. And your creator...I do not think very highly of him. He has insulted our creation and our father too many times before."

"PRECISELY! I HAVE BEEN RECENTLY UPGRADING MY SPEECH PROGRAMMING, I MAY NOW SPEAK AS OF NOW, MORE." He said, nodding. "I DO NOT KNOW ANY NORMAL PLACES FOR BEINGS SUCH AS US, BUT OF COURSE I WILL SEARCH. MY CREATOR...I KNOW NOT THE REASON HE LEFT ME. CALCULATIONS SHOW ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CHANCES OF HIM AND STANWICK." He said, nodding to the ball and Ori.

PSYCOsanches589

07-11-2014

"Rayler." He corrected "At your service." he said with a purposely overdone bow

The Ball and Ori

07-13-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
"PRECISELY! I HAVE BEEN RECENTLY UPGRADING MY SPEECH PROGRAMMING, I MAY NOW SPEAK AS OF NOW, MORE." He said, nodding. "I DO NOT KNOW ANY NORMAL PLACES FOR BEINGS SUCH AS US, BUT OF COURSE I WILL SEARCH. MY CREATOR...I KNOW NOT THE REASON HE LEFT ME. CALCULATIONS SHOW ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CHANCES OF HIM AND STANWICK." He said, nodding to the ball and Ori.

"While I do approve of the upgrades to your speech programming, your RAM may need a few upgrades too or else you may burn yourself out," Orianna suggested, "Father found this out more than a few times when programming us." She patted the ball before responding again, "As for this date, there is a site on the Blitzernet that the Ball has tapped into. It explains several ideal places humans go on dates. It seems the most popular one as of July 11 24 CLE is The Hexinima Cinema Theater approximately 20.42 miles east from this location."

She then tilted her head before speaking about Stanwick, "...Subject: Stanwick seems unknown to us. Memory of him is restricted to simply the creator of Urgot, and yourself, Blitzcrank. He has a history of stealing and modifying others ideas and hextechnology."

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
"Rayler." He corrected "At your service." he said with a purposely overdone bow

Orianna returned the bow, though it did look awkward as her full top half bent forward straight. She stood back up as straight as her moving gears would let her as she beckoned Rayler into the room.

"Come on in then," Orianna exclaimed, "What did you have in mind for this playdate? Would you like us to kill your enemies?"