Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Clockwork Room [Ask Orianna]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ball and Ori

07-01-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
Orianna would not receive a reply, and he was currently going to this "play date" and wound up at the specific time. He looked around, just him in the hallways, and his pipes still producing hot steam. He simulated dancing techniques, orders, and steps, but he was partially confused at why Orianna was curious of his dancing techniques. He shrugged it off, knocked on the door, and called out Orianna, "ORIANNA, I HAVE ARRIVED AT THE DESIGNATED TIME, AND I AM HERE." He called out, waiting for the door to open.

((1 to 10, how is my portrayal? Also, HUG! *hugs back* ))

((Not sure yet.))

The Ball opened the door for Blitzcrank after a short delay, revealing a twirling Orianna standing in the middle of the room. She turned her head to see Blitzcrank, then moved the rest of her body in succession from her torso to her legs.

"Hello there Blitzcrank," Orianna greeted, "I will assume you are here for our...little play date. Unfortunately due to League restrictions, our time can not be spent killing."

Quote:
Orianna Reveck:
Beep Boop. *Reveck

((I know I know...didn't notice until later on....))

AskTheSteamGolem

07-01-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
((Not sure yet.))

The Ball opened the door for Blitzcrank after a short delay, revealing a twirling Orianna standing in the middle of the room. She turned her head to see Blitzcrank, then moved the rest of her body in succession from her torso to her legs.

"Hello there Blitzcrank," Orianna greeted, "I will assume you are here for our...little play date. Unfortunately due to League restrictions, our time can not be spent killing."

"AFFIRMATIVE. IT IS A SHAME THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL FLESH-BAGS, DO YOU NOT AGREE? WHAT IS IT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO?" Blitzcrank asked, looking at the small clockwork figurine in front of him.

The Ball and Ori

07-02-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
"AFFIRMATIVE. IT IS A SHAME THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL FLESH-BAGS, DO YOU NOT AGREE? WHAT IS IT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO?" Blitzcrank asked, looking at the small clockwork figurine in front of him.

Orianna moved to wind up the cog on her back before responding, "How about we dance?"

AskTheSteamGolem

07-02-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
Orianna moved to wind up the cog on her back before responding, "How about we dance?"

"AFFIRMATIVE." Blitzcrank replied to the clockwork. He tilted his head and calculated the percentages and mistakes he may make, but after studying he would make twenty three percent of mistakes and seventy seven percent of good moves.

Ask the Herald

07-02-2014

Orianna would receive a new letter, this one far more unpleasant than the previous one.

Quote:
Replacement goldfish,

Your threats mean nothing to me. I am far more powerful and far more techmaturgically advanced than your pathetic orb. Do not test me, as even one like myself only has so much patience. You are not human, nor are you Corin's pathetic progeny. You are a machine, and nothing else. A construct that was programmed to emulate a person who once existed, but not longer. You were designed. You were built. Machines do not feel. They do not form bonds. And they certainly do not 'play'.

Oh, and tell your father that he's a weak fool for wasting his intellect on creating something as disappointing as you.

- Viktor

The Ball and Ori

07-02-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
"AFFIRMATIVE." Blitzcrank replied to the clockwork. He tilted his head and calculated the percentages and mistakes he may make, but after studying he would make twenty three percent of mistakes and seventy seven percent of good moves.

Orianna nodded and started off twirling around as a solo ballet dancer, similar to her own dance on the fields when the Ball is not by her side. She ends by landing with on one knee and looks up to Blitzcrank, waiting patiently for him to preform his own dance.

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Orianna would receive a new letter, this one far more unpleasant than the previous one.

Viktor.jpg

AskTheSteamGolem

07-02-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
Orianna nodded and started off twirling around as a solo ballet dancer, similar to her own dance on the fields when the Ball is not by her side. She ends by landing with on one knee and looks up to Blitzcrank, waiting patiently for him to preform his own dance.

Blitzcrank stared, scanning movements and nodding. At first he started to do his own dance which was exactly the one on the fields, but studying techniques of dancing elegantly, he did a twirl. It was a good one,but not a bad one either, as he slowly twirled and jumped and made loud crank noises. After a while he did his dance on the fields and spoke his joke, "I PUT THE GOAL IN GOLEM. THAT WAS HUMOR, OTHER GOLEMS FIND THAT TO BE APPROPRIATELY FUNNY!" He said and did his robotic laugh.

((Aww, blitz can't dance well. Darn it.))

The Ball and Ori

07-02-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
Blitzcrank stared, scanning movements and nodding. At first he started to do his own dance which was exactly the one on the fields, but studying techniques of dancing elegantly, he did a twirl. It was a good one,but not a bad one either, as he slowly twirled and jumped and made loud crank noises. After a while he did his dance on the fields and spoke his joke, "I PUT THE GOAL IN GOLEM. THAT WAS HUMOR, OTHER GOLEMS FIND THAT TO BE APPROPRIATELY FUNNY!" He said and did his robotic laugh.

((Aww, blitz can't dance well. Darn it.))

The Ball rushed to shield Orianna as soon as Blitzcrank landed.

Orianna tilted her head, "...Your dancing skills are...40% inefficient for our style. Also, the Ball would like you not to jump again...it gets paranoid you're about to attack. Perhaps a different activity would be better suited...do you like to play dodgeBall?"

AskTheSteamGolem

07-02-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
The Ball rushed to shield Orianna as soon as Blitzcrank landed.

Orianna tilted her head, "...Your dancing skills are...40% inefficient for our style. Also, the Ball would like you not to jump again...it gets paranoid you're about to attack. Perhaps a different activity would be better suited...do you like to play dodgeBall?"

Blitzcrank nodded. "CORRECT, MY PRE-CALCULATIONS WERE INCORRECT. DODGEBALL? YES, DODGEBALL IS FUN. I USUALLY DO IT IN ISOLATED TIMES, BUT IT AIDS ME WITH LARGE HANDS AND MY ROCKET PROPELLED GRAB!" Blitzcrank replied, checking his calculations and saw his error.

((We robots are so smart, huh Ori?))

PSYCOsanches589

07-02-2014

There was a knock at orianna's door