Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Clockwork Room [Ask Orianna]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ball and Ori

09-26-2014

((NOTICE - I will be restarting Orianna's thread soon. You have been warned!))

Quote:
LoosedCannonJinx:
((Not sure where we left this off, so let's start from scratch. And don't worry, no blowing anything up is required. ^u^ ))

Dressed in her Mafia outfit without her decorated rocket launcher and shock pistol but armed with a violin case, Jinx smiled to herself as she walked toward the door to the robotic dancer known as Orianna. Living in Snoresville herself, she realized that she had never really spoken to or met the mechanical, dare one say, person, and she was very interested in asking some questions.

When she approached the door to the room, she knocked on the door with her free hand and raised the case above her head and stretched her arms. When she put them down again, she fixed the headband on her head and straightened her clothes.

Just because she was known for being destructive and chaotic, that didn't mean she would go playing or walking with her clothes in a mess, stained, and/or wrinkled. She liked to look her best when playing with others; even if she didn't understand or care that they shot bullets at her. To each their own when it came to fun.

((I believe that's for the best.))

The Ball almost immediately opened the door to Jinx's knock, revealing Orianna dancing to some common ballerina music while spinning in place.

"Hello," Orianna greeted the guest, her head staying still while her body spun. The Ball's camera eye examined Jinx before Orianna continued "...Loose Cannon Jinx. What might you require? Here to dance?"

The Ball backs off a little to let Jinx in, but keeps a close eye on her....
Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
(( ;())

"AS YOU WISH." He said, and it was coming to the end where the woman found a new boyfriend, and was in a hot tub with a woman she robbed, and an old man with a speedo. Blitzcrank instantly shielded Orianna's eyes. "DANGER! SENIOR PARTS EXPOSED, LOOK AWAY!" He said, releasing Orianna and tilted his head up to look straight up the ceiling.

Orianna titled her head at Blitzcrank's attempt to shield herself from the nudity shown on the screen, "I don't understand. What is the issue with senior parts?"

LoosedCannonJinx

09-28-2014

((So, wait for the reset, and then continue replying?))

LoosedCannonJinx

09-28-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
((I believe that's for the best.))

The Ball almost immediately opened the door to Jinx's knock, revealing Orianna dancing to some common ballerina music while spinning in place.

"Hello," Orianna greeted the guest, her head staying still while her body spun. The Ball's camera eye examined Jinx before Orianna continued "...Loose Cannon Jinx. What might you require? Here to dance?"

The Ball backs off a little to let Jinx in, but keeps a close eye on her....

Jinx turned her head to the Ball. "Thank you Eyeball." She said with a joking and playful grin. It seemed a good nickname to her given that he looked like a giant eyeball plucked from the socket of a mechanic/robotic giant. Or maybe a smaller cyclops?

She then turned to Orianna and displayed her violin case; a large, confident grin on her face. "Today's a day I be... helpful!" She said, and then brought the case to herself, opened it, and took out, oddly enough, an actual violin, though the strings were all different colors and it was painted like a canvas for a meadow with trees, a rainbow, and small family of deer.

"How about I provide live music?" She asked as she stepped inside, leaned against the wall near the door, held the violin to herself, and stood as though ready to play it. "And yes, I can actually play this." She added with a slightly more serious smile.

The Ball and Ori

10-02-2014

Quote:
LoosedCannonJinx:
Jinx turned her head to the Ball. "Thank you Eyeball." She said with a joking and playful grin. It seemed a good nickname to her given that he looked like a giant eyeball plucked from the socket of a mechanic/robotic giant. Or maybe a smaller cyclops?

She then turned to Orianna and displayed her violin case; a large, confident grin on her face. "Today's a day I be... helpful!" She said, and then brought the case to herself, opened it, and took out, oddly enough, an actual violin, though the strings were all different colors and it was painted like a canvas for a meadow with trees, a rainbow, and small family of deer.

"How about I provide live music?" She asked as she stepped inside, leaned against the wall near the door, held the violin to herself, and stood as though ready to play it. "And yes, I can actually play this." She added with a slightly more serious smile.

Orianna tilted her head, "Helpful...that doesn't fit our known behavioral patterns for you. The Ball is weary."

The Ball cautiously watches Jinx from Orianna's side.

"However, some live music may help get in time with a new dance we've been programmed with," Orianna assured, "I would appreciate such a gesture, assuming you know the music that would go along with it."

LoosedCannonJinx

10-02-2014

Quote:
The Ball and Ori:
Orianna tilted her head, "Helpful...that doesn't fit our known behavioral patterns for you. The Ball is weary."

The Ball cautiously watches Jinx from Orianna's side.

"However, some live music may help get in time with a new dance we've been programmed with," Orianna assured, "I would appreciate such a gesture, assuming you know the music that would go along with it."

Jinx's smile grew a little, but it wouldn't grow anymore because she couldn't smile anymore than that. "I'm only 95% of the time a psychotic, unpredictable, massively murderous, pyrotechnic, explosion enthusiast, weapon and bomb and bullet smith, mechanic, and demolition or grenadier-in-self-training girl." She paused to catch her breath and finish. "The other 5% of the time I'm either looking develop something like this thing." She taps the stick against the violin. "Or something else that a 'normal' person would do." She says as she holds the stick in her hands and makes the quotation marks gesture with her fingers. "Just to keep to the unpredictable part of me everyone probably doesn't care about." She added.

She then played a little sample (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czkJYLqylzs) before stopping and looking at Orianna. "Come to think of it, do you dance to violin music? And what key would you like? Or is it tone? ... flat maybe?" She then slouched a little and sighed. "I knew I should have brought Fishbones with me."

rollz3

10-05-2014

Dear, Orianna

While it may be strange for one with my line of work to be interested in robotics and machinery. My curiosity has gotten the best of me and I must ask how exactly were you able to be built out of clockwork while retaining the intelligence of a human being without the use of a hextech core like blitz and viktor. I am impressed with your creator/father with his skill in creating you and a lot of love must have gone in for you to become a reality. Also how are you able to control the ball the you use as a weapon does it have artificial intelligence also or is it a extension of your own mind?

Sincerely, Rolland- The Grave digger