Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using a Mac MAGIC MOUSE to play LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nynaeve

07-01-2014

My name's Natalie, I'm a photographer and graphic designer, so I mostly used my mac for work. Then I started playing league.

I just wanted to ask if anyone uses the magic mouse that comes with Macs to play LoL. I used the magic mouse for about a YEAR or longer, But after about a year or so, my hand started hurting very bad. My friend told me that I shouldn't be using the magic mouse because it's bad posture. Looking back now I can't believe I didn't realize this on my own. As a result I've had tendonitis in my hand as well as signs of carpal-tunnel (never used wrist rests either -_- *facepalm*) I hope no one else is using a magic mouse to play.(most people would know not to, I'm sure) I just didn't think using a bad mouse would have that quick and bad of an effect, lesson learned.

I haven't used my magic mouse ever again since I bought a much more appropriate mouse. The magic mouse is a terrible design imo

Also if anyone has advice about streaming on a Mac to twitch, my stream is

http://www.twitch.tv/nynaevenat

I use a friend's PC atm but would like to get it set up on my Mac (I have it set up with FMLE but can only stream to Justin.tv)

I'm glad there is a Mac forum section so I can maybe avoid the hundreds of "answer: don't use a mac" lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreakinUnoriginl

07-01-2014

Yes, the magic mouse is very pretty but not very ergonomic; I think because it's so low and flat. I use it as my general mouse (with wrist-rest) but I try to avoid gaming on it.