The game keeps crashing while im in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

This used to happen once in awhile.

Now ever since today it happens 5-6 times a game.

I tried software updates, graphic card updates, etc.

I tried repairing the client

I tried clearing space on my harddrive. i have 150+gb of free space now

I tried reinstalling the client, which took 8 HOURS. the game kept pausing at 96% and i had to refer to this forum post http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4466031&page=4 just to install the game.

After i finally got the game re-installed, it crashes again

The last thing I did before i turned off my computer last night was play 2 games of League.

I just wasted a whole entire day. What is going on? I cant find information on the web anywhere. Why all of a sudden?

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

i just got an error log from apple after the game crashed again. this time bugsplat didnt show up

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iqu4hq

i couldnt copy/paste the log because of the character limit and i couldnt upload it cause the file is too big.

pls download this and look at it. it will help you, rito

Dean Moriarty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

Same issue just happened for me too from today. Utterly unplayable.

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

still happening to me rito

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

this game is unplayable. did everything i could possibly do. there isnt even a response from riot and its now become extremely frustrating. spent lots of money on this game and theres dozens of people with the same problem in EU and NA forums and no response from a riot employee. how are we supposed to find out if its a hardware problem or not

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5r68zq

theres my logs

okay i actually went through all the possible steps, over a span of two days, with no results. i went on all the forum threads and did all the silly things people said worked for them...

theres nothing more i can do. i cant even ***** anymore. im past my limit, im not gonna load league of legends for the 100th time in a row only to crash in game for the 100th time in a row.

hope some kind of response comes in, its sad that i cant get any help on this despite all the effort and research i put into getting it fixed

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

alright so i lied. i reinstalled league of legends overnight. again. this is the 4th time. i ****ing played dota 2 last night. the game ran fine, with no problems, but that game sucks right now compared to league. anyway i think its important to point out that dota 2 worked fine. hopefully this indicates that its not a hardware issue.

i had to force quit the "league of legends user kernel" in activity monitor in order to install. for reference, look at the second post on this page http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4466031&page=4 the client crashed the first time during installation. the headaches.

ok so i finally install the game again. this time with the new patch 4.11. i create a custom game and it starts the game with the default mouse pointer thats on your desktop. when i cmd + tab (or alt +tab) out and go back into the game, the league of legends pointer (the gold hand) is back.

this time it crashed when i went into the menu and pressed "quick cast all"

the screen closes and the message comes up "the game has crashed. please try to reconnect to your game."

i entered the game again, and played for about 5 minutes until it crashed again, when i was in the shop, immediately after i right clicked on a longsword, which would have been my third item i bought at that moment. this time, for the first time, the game completely froze for about a minute. the screen froze where it was (but i could move the mouse) and the music played in a half second loop over and over... and i couldnt alt+tab out.

both times it crashed in this game, the bugsplat thing didnt pop up. which it did the last 20 (or so) times it crashed

So after trying again and again, time after time, i havent come away with much information :\

i may be wrong, but i think that the game does not crash randomly, even though it seemed that way at first

other times i have crashed
-right before i auto attack an enemy, who doesnt see me cause im in a brush. this is important cause the game runs fine up until the point that i right click the enemy.
-right as i SMITE + Q the red buff lizard as lee sin
-as soon as i void walk over the wall to get the blue buff as kassadin
-once as i selected my skill
-a few times as i was running around toward my red or blue buff before they appear at 1:55

another interesting thing i noticed: when i push esc, to bring up the menu, the screen skips. for example if you are holding down space bar and run, then press esc, the screen skips whilst im running for a micro second. everytime i press esc, i feel like its gonna crash.

also, everytime i crash, i reconnect to the game and it just crashes again after about 5 minutes, over and over again until i quit.

ever since monday afternoon HST. i played monday morning at like 4am HST and it was fine, first thing i did when i woke up was try to play league of legends and thats when the crashing started. for the last 2 years ive owned this laptop ive only crashed a few times playing league.

only thing i havent done yet is reinstall my computer. i dont want to do that because it literally takes days to set up my computer (for producing music) and so it wouldnt be worth unless there was a hardware issue.

i included the logs from my most recent crash

im hoping this will eventually get resolved. i feel like might have been a small update when i opened league 2days ago, monday afternoon, that screwed everything up.

i might be wrong, but whatever happened it sucks d and p to be a mac user right now.

- OSX Maverick 10.9.4
- MacbookPro9,1
- Intel Core i7, 2.3GHz
- nVidia GeForce GT 650M, 512MB
- 8GB ram

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

okay so i didnt attach my logs. here they are

Attached Files
File Type: txt 2014-07-02T14-30-35_r3dlog.txt (22.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: txt 2014-07-02T14-33-19_r3dlog.txt (22.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt 2014-07-02T14-41-08_r3dlog.txt (33.3 KB, 3 views)

bolo san

3 Weeks Ago

yeah i still cant play this game. when i opened up the client today it was mysteriously at 33%.... and took a really long time to update, but when it did, i actually thought it was fixed. but sure enough it crashed at the 8 minute mark, and again at the 16 minute mark and then i gave up.

so weird how this has suddenly happened monday, after playing this game for 2 years no problem.

dota 2 works fine but... i dont like dota

someone help me please

sprinkling

3 Weeks Ago

hi, having the same problem. running my league on the mac client (obviously). ive reinstalled, repaired, played other games to see if i was having problems (none of course). not sure what else to do, started an aram today and was completely unplayable, i was unable to move one step before my game crashed. I'm extremely irritated by this.