Support@riotgames.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuZeTTe View Post
im sorry so much for i leave T_T plz give me my acountt again D:
Please do not necropost on a thread that has nothing to do with you. Wait until your suspension expires and stop leaving games thereafter.

MrMarshymellow

02-04-2011

Hey i got an automated ban because in Christchurch New Zealand atm everytime an aftershock of the big earthquake happens it knocks out our streets enternet, what do i do now? natural desaster,this is unfair!

Wendy4

02-05-2011

Please retrieve my account and was banned for leaving the game my net drops every hour will not please the most out of the games please support

Bmf666

02-06-2011

]Hey, porque me banearon?. Se me hace mal pedo, pues mi servicio de internet me falla mucho. Y es la primera vez que me salgo de un juego. Serian tan amables de retirarme el banner?. Para poder jugar. Gracias.

Arphang

02-07-2011

The graphics board of my new pc loses the drivers of displays every 5 minutes when i play on mmo or other games. I tried to find one solution but it seems that he(it) have no solutions there. Please help me

Hmoob4life

02-09-2011

how long r u banned for

Ruiva

02-10-2011

Please, my internet drops every day at 3:30 pm or 4pm, I love to play lol, I promise that I will not go after both, but let me back ; I am a girl by guilt that I even cried ;

Sharkboyok

02-10-2011

please forgive my account the first couple of times i did rage quit but the last one that got me banned was my internet provider diconecting me to update my package.

please consider forgiving me

love2011

02-12-2011

y nid leave n ban~~

KillSpammer

02-12-2011

WTF are you people ****ing 4 read the ****ing post, they won't unlift bans for disconnects maybe crashes but not disconnects, if your getting disconnected play custom games or fix your problem or of course **** off and leave Son Goblin alone, I FEEL HIS RAGE!