Support@riotgames.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zebastien

04-12-2011

i hope you fix

CalvinStrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Login in LoL failed for an unknown reason.I click "forgot your username" and wrote my email on the League of Legends site? but i have no massage on my email.I dont wanna loose my accaunt!
My nicname was- CalvinStrike
and yesterdas i bought corki, epic skin for him and for rammus)

Monster2k10

04-12-2011

I cannot log on for unknown reason , am I banned or what , if I am banned i would like to know how much time it will be. Thanks in advance.

K0en

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

i have the same thing. i can't log on for an unknown reason. had to ask help here.
i probably am not banned because i think else it would say "you're banned". so what is the reason? it was after i patched today.

Krmeleon

04-12-2011

Why can not I log ?!

K0en

04-12-2011

lets enjoy our daily log-in w8ing time together 'riot-games'...

i can (or can't, depends on how u look at log-in w8ing queue) log back in, the unkown eroor is gone*.

K0en

04-12-2011

So.. i tried to play lol from 2:20 pm and its now... 7:35 pm and i still havnt played lol. there is nowhere i can return 2. no instant support, no information about whats going on. nothing. i'd say good job riot games on treating your players like this. we will soon be leaving LoL bcause of this major failure in costumor support. i am not going to spent any more money in LoL if i cant play it.. so up to u to fix it or dont get money >.>

i'm just frustrated. to all that want to help me with my problem, i am thankfull to thee.

after the unknown login error (took 3 houres b4 it went away) i had login queue of 1h 7min, after 30 min: "server is to busy, try again later". --> keep trying, now i have invalid username/pw. though i know its right. got the same problem at us server (just downloaded the ugly switcher 5 min ago). Sigh, i rly want to play lol badly. i've spent over 25 in lol

is there any1 with a solution?? thx