Support@riotgames.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whisperFIRE

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
A UPS is a device that acts like a very big battery so after you have a power outage, your computer or other device can run off of it until the battery is depleted.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

The most leaves you accrue, the longer the ban duration for each offense. The higher the level you are, the more leaves you need to accrue to get a penalty because your penalty is set off depending on the percentage of your leaves to your total games played.
thanks

Gorraxz

01-23-2011

Eambo i had just recived this problem. the same problem that Bad Boy was having....i dont not think it is fair if my internet drops...i do not have many problems with my internet but i had a bad snowstorm and my house, well my whole neighbor hood had a power outage. if you could....could you reply and i would like to talk. and if you could, i would like to get my account unbanned.

fikj

01-25-2011

ghgykujlllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-25-2011

Your internet dropping out is NOT an excuse for leaving the game. Certainly it may be something beyond your control, but going into a game knowing that you have a good chance of damaging the experience of 9 other players is within your control.

Accounts are not banned for just one leave, so if you had a massive snowstorm, or your cat accidently executed your router, etc. you won't get banned, just keep playing, don't worry about a leave. Leaves are forgiven over time as you complete matches without leaving.

If you have a chronic problem with your internet connection and leave regularly, you will be banned, no exceptions. Please use that time to identify what issues exist with your connection.

B1opsy

01-25-2011

Why there are logs in game, because of it it is impossible to play, thus the Internet works well!!!

Delay Time

01-28-2011

My account was suspended for leaving matches and what I do now to retrieve it?

BorisBrejcha

01-29-2011

Please retrieve my account and was banned for leaving the game my net drops every hour will not please the most out of the games please support

3vil pop t4rt

01-29-2011

yes i have been banned for leaving games and it said i will get it back on the 29th of January and thats today @ 15:12???? i guessing thats 3:12 well its 6:14 and still no account please help

XFrozenFireX

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBadBoyxxx View Post
Please retrieve my account and was banned for leaving the game my net drops every hour will not please the most out of the games please support
Me too please. I have the same problem. My wifi is a little bit messed up.

SuZeTTe

02-03-2011

im sorry so much for i leave T_T plz give me my acountt again D: