Support@riotgames.com

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBadBoyxxx

01-22-2011

Please retrieve my account and was banned for leaving the game my net drops every hour will not please the most out of the games please support

xBadBoyxxx

01-22-2011

Please retrieve my account and was banned for leaving the game my net drops every hour will not please the most out of the games please support

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Hi xBadBoy,

If your internet is dropping every hour then you're going to end up dropping out of lot of games, which is why you've received this automated ban. My advice would be to try and figure out the reason your net is dropping every hour. Also playing custom games can avoid getting leaver marks, so I'd advise playing custom games until you get your issue resolved.

Sorry!

Demortal31

01-22-2011

My pc is freezing a lot and I got banned for leaving games. Please Help.

ebben

01-22-2011

Yeah if you're disconnecting and your internet is failing then you deserve to be banned because you're losing a lot of games for a lot of people.

Don't play games if you can't play the game.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

01-22-2011

If your computer and/or internet connection cannot be depended on to work for a solid 1 hours into playing the game, you may want to fix the problem before playing games. If you have to play games, play Custom Games--but it's more important that you fix the underlying problem instead of asking for forgiveness from a ban because you will just get banned again for leaving games.

Demortal31

01-22-2011

Im asking for forgiveness because i did not know the consequences of my problem but more importantly I know now that i can play custom gamer until I get my problem solve.

Thanks For Your Quick Reply

IzhAlexice

01-22-2011

Hello please renew my account, do not expect out of the game is because of lack of time (the case).

AnimeGala

Recruiter

01-22-2011

Eambo

01-22-2011

Please note that if you have been banned for leaves, you must wait until the end of the ban period before you can play again. Posting on the forums won't help as the forums are for Player to Player support.

In the future I recommend you try to fix whatever issue you're having that's causing you to leave, or stick with custom games to avoid further punishment.

1234511 ... 32