Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

### Slurpeess Stream YASS! ###

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 is Life

06-28-2014

Come enjoy some Gold V Ranked Matches! Duoing with my buddy CrimsonVendetta! Teemo OP
http://www.twitch.tv/slurpeess/
- Beware -

Degleon

06-28-2014

I got defriended by you because my Nunu wasnt tanky enough, even though he had 200+ defense and about 2.5k hp, but he had ap in it so that means I must be deleted even though we won that game.

C9 is Life

06-29-2014

Actually I found out that duoing kills my MMR.. So I deleted everyone I found on the forums. It wasn't anything personal <3

Degleon

06-29-2014

It actually doesn't, I been duoing with a Bronze player and now I get over 20 LP per win.

C9 is Life

06-29-2014

I got 12 when we won.. So I asked a friend and said that duoing lowers it.. So now im just starting to solo queue.. Like I said though it was nothing personal <3 No reason to feel hurt =p

C9 is Life

06-29-2014

And we won because I carried you.. but let's not get into that lol.. It's all good man

Here2Stay

06-29-2014

I thought you were giving out Slurpees, I was disappointed

C9 is Life

06-29-2014

Back Streaming Come watch if your into Secrets..
This time free slurpeess!!! ^^^

C9 is Life

06-30-2014

Stream is LIVE Duoing with my mate doods.. SacTownCannibal.. He is the realist League playing in the game. Hit challenger 1 a bit ago =p

C9 is Life

07-01-2014

Upp!! duoing with My Bud SacTownCannibal again ! Come watch and have a good time =p