Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loseing points when some one leaves game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJackanator

06-28-2014

So i recently started playing ranked, went 7-3 in my promos got silver 1, on my 12th game i had a nasus dc start of game, we obv got stomp and lost 20mins in, and i still lost points? why? why do i lose points if the game is 4v5 from the start, why the hell do i not get a loss forgiven? this breaks the ranking system, so what if im trying for my gold 5 and i get a dc start of game and lose, am i gonna get demoted cause of a 4v5? cause if so im not going to bother with this game. please fix your loss forgiven system, the person who leaves/ disconects should gain a loss, and the rest of the players on the team should get a loss forgiven.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lexer

06-29-2014

ok before everybody starts complaining about "You can cheat with duo partner blah blah blah".
Let me make clear that Riot should technically be able to tell who is duoing, right?