Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The last champ you played is your room mate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNappingNeko

07-02-2014

Sona.
Pretty cool, I guess.

InfiniteNarwhal

07-02-2014

Rammus is seriously like the best room mate ever. I'm just like, "Yo Rammus, you wanna go to this party?" and he'll be like, "okay." and I'll be like, "Sup bro, wanna play some League?" and he'll be like "okay." and I'll be like "Rammus my home skillet, wanna get blazed?" and he'll be like "okay."

IKILLINGYOU

07-02-2014

i got nasus.... he keeps on howling

Hero of skyloft

07-03-2014

Ezreal is always talking about caves and such, and he's always in room late at night. He beats me at Monopoly and says "it's all skill!" All in all, it's less fun than it sounds.

exiledFromBadmen

07-04-2014

I don't need any lighting bulb.

Yeah it's Leona.

YourMom211

07-04-2014

Blitzcrank is a pretty cool guy. Except being struck by lightning in the middle of the night. That's not fun.

FNMokou

07-04-2014

Thresh's lantern keeps making noises at night. It's hard to sleep with it, but it makes a great light for all nighters!